New Member! YAY!//Chapter 29

Start from the beginning

"Damn what happened to you? Did you also get fucked up too?" Faythe muttered, but was bonked on the head by Zoro.

"Shut up.." Zoro grumbled, his frown forever there.

"Dang, what happened to that beautiful smile and laugh... Need a Biscuit?" Faythe held one up to him. Which he hesitantly took.

"WHAT ABOU HIS TWO SERVANTS!?" Dalton asked quickly.

"The reindeer took care of'em. Oh that's right. Guys, guys. I found us a new crewmate." Luffy called Usopp over, trying to get his group's attention.

"What!?" Usopp pulled his goggles off his eyes.

"The reindeer... Beat Chess and Kuromarimo?" Dalton was now getting nervous.

"I'm guessing those name's belong to Bacon lip and Afro man..." Faythe tilted her head. She heard a short snort come from beside, turning towards Zoro with a brow raised.

"Oh hohoho~ I see your humor hasn't disappeared." Faythe smirked victoriously.

"Shut up.."

Faythe turned to see Chopper hiding behind a tree, but he was doing the opposite pose for peeking out of the tree. Instead of his head peeking, it was his body that was reversed.

Faythe was suddenly startled when Dalton got on his knees and bowed his head, "THANK YOU! I'M SURE DRUM CAN FINALLY BE BORN ANEW NOW!"

Sudden screams from the villagers could be heard when they got out the metal box and saw Chopper.

"AHHH!"

"T-THERE'S A WEIRD CREATURE OVER THERE!"

A REINDEER? NO, IT'S..."

"IT'S A... M-M-MON..."

"STOP YOUR YELLING AT ONCE!" Dalton was trying to stop them from saying anything else from one of their saviors.

Of course Usopp wasn't under his authority...

"MONSTER!!" Usopp screeched out horrified.

Chopper looked so hurt from that scream, he turned tail and ran off into the woods.

DUMBASS! THAT'S OUR NEW CREWMATE I FOUND!" Luffy smacked Usopp in the head.

"WHAT!? THAT!?" Usopp screamed out, still not believing.

"BUT HE RAN AWAY BECAUSE YOU SCARED HIM OFF!"

It was Faythe's turn to smack Usopp on the head, "DUMBASS! THAT! HAS FEELINGS!" She shouted furious.

Luffy was now chasing Chopper, "STOP RIGHT THERE, YOU MONSTER!"

"GYAAAAAAAAAAA!" Chopper's scream could be heard trailing around the forest.

"Why aren't you smacking Luffy!?" Usopp pouted.

"I gave up on him, but he has good intentions." Faythe huffed, crossing her arms.

"Well Hello, folks."

Faythe turned her head to see the Doctress grinning like an old fool.

"AGHHH!"

"D-D-D-D... DOCTOR KUREHA!"

"Feelin' happy Pappies? Why don't you bring over any wounded to the patient rooms inside." She pointed her thumb behind her, indicating the castle.

"And by that, I mean Everyone." She synthesized.

"Y-YES, MA'AM!"

Faythe watched as the Doctress walked towards a wall and roundhouse kicked hit, noticing Sanji and Nami sitting on the other side hiding for their lives. Their screams erupting into the air.