12

After the music session you had with Kitty Section, Alya ended up accidentally sending the recording to.. well the entire school.

The moment you got out of the car with Adrien the two of you were instantly surrounded by people asking about your singing and if you could sing for them or if you're joining the band. You started getting anxious and nervous while everyone kept pushing you back more and more. Adrien noticed this and quickly grabbed your hand, pushing through the crowd of students and running into the school with you behind.

You two ran into the locker room where your friends where waiting. Alya ran over with Nino and Marinette following behind.

"I'm so sorry girl!" Alya apologized.

"It's my fault really. Alay and I where rewatching the video and well... I tripped and Alay came falling with me and her finger slipped..." Marinette looked down while fiddling with her fingers.

You took a minute to catch your breath with Adrien and shook your head.

"It's fine, what's done is done. Let's just hope this dies down soon." You gave them a small smile before going over to your locker and taking out what you need.

Adrien went over to his with Nino while Alya and Marinette followed you to yours. The three of you chatted away about classes and up coming tests while waiting on the boys. All of you walked out of the locker room together, Alya and Nino keeping a look out to make sure no one was around.

The five of you quickly went to your classroom and took your seats without a problem. You took a deep breath as you sat down next to Nathaniel who was drawing in his sketch book again. He looked over at you and smiled.

"Hey Y/N. I saw the video. You where amazing!" He complimented.

You smiled and blushed a bit, "thank you Nathaniel."

He smiled before going back to his drawings. You smiled to yourself a bit as everyone walked into the classroom. When they passed you they complimented you making you feel embarrassed but happy everyone seemed to enjoy your singing.

Soon after everyone was in class the teacher came in and started roll call.

Classes went by smoothly. You mainly spaced out and looked out the window, watching the clouds slowly gather and become darker. You knew a storm was coming and you wondered how bad it would be.

"Adrien and I have a photoshoot outside... wonder if it'll be canceled." You mumbled to yourself before taking a deep breath and focusing back on your classes.

By the end of the day the rain hadn't started but it was getting pretty dark outside. You and Adrien walked to the limo that instantly brought you guys to the park where the photoshoot was being held.

"Did you bring an umbrella?" You asked looking over at your best friend.

Adrien shoot his head, "I'm guessing you didn't either." He laughed.

"Let's just hope this gets finished quickly then." You smiled before going to get ready for the shoot.

You and Adrien started posing together for the photographer. First doing it together, doing cute and friendly poses. Then doing it separately. You went first, using little props to help. After you it was Adrien's turn.

While Adrien was posing it started to drizzle. You looked up at the sky and started to get worried, the photographer didn't seem to want to stop.

"It's only a drizzle! Let's keep going!" He yelled and kept making Adrien pose.

You were under a tarp while Adrien was out in the open and you felt bad. The rain started to slowly get heavier and heavier and wasn't until it was pouring down hard than the photographer decided to stop and wait until another day to finish.