2

Y/N's P.O.V

Nino and Adrien lead me to our homeroom class where everyone was already seated and waiting. The teacher looked at us as we walked in and smiled kindly.

"Thank you for showing our new student around Adrien and Nino. Now please take your seats." She watched as they walked to their seats.

"Now everyone, we have a new student joining us today. Why don't you come up here and introduce yourself?" She smiled kindly at me.

I nodded nervously before standing in the front of the class.

"My name is Y/N L/N, I used to live here in Paris, but had to move away about 4 years ago. I'm glad to be back. It is a pleasure to meet all of you." I smiled up at everyone

I noticed some students smiling back and others looking at me curiously.

Glancing around, I noticed familiar face that was not so friendly: Chloé Bourgeois. Like Adrien, she is somewhat of a childhood friend of mine. Overtime, she started bullying me, being rude, and acting like she was better than everyone. She is definitely someone I didn't miss.

"Thank you Miss L/N. You may sit in the third row with Nathaniel." The teacher said and pointed at a red haired boy.

I walked up to my seat and took out my notebook before turning to my new desk mate and smiling at him.

"Nice to meet you." I said and held out my hand for him to shake.

"You too, I'm Nathaniel." He said and shook my hand. He turned towards his sketchbook and started doodling.

I smiled to myself before looking back at the front of the class and trying my best to pay attention. Key word trying.

~Time Skip: Lunch~

"Hey Y/N, over here!" Adrien called out my name and waved me towards his table. Sat with him were Nino and two girls who are also in my class.

"Hey." I walked over and smiled at them, placing my lunch tray on the table.

Adrien pulled out my chair for me before sitting down himself.

"Hey Y/N!" Nino grinned. He turned towards the two girls at the table.

"Y/N, meet Alya and Marinette. Alya and Marinette,  meet Y/N."

The two of them smiled and turned towards me.

"So you're the person Adrien has been talking about all week. It's a pleasure to finally meet you!" Alya said, holding up her phone and snapping a picture of me. "You're a fashion model for Adrien's father too, right? I also heard you're studying to be an actor, is that right?"

I nodded in response, giving her a shy smile.

"Adrien has spoken a lot about the two of you. He even showed me your Ladyblog! I love it, you are always on top of everything."

"Thank you!" Alya beamed, seemingly pleased from my comment.

I looked over at Marinette. "And Adrien told me that you're an inspiring fashion designer and make really good sweets! I would love to see some of your works sometime and try out your baking."

Marinette blushed and looked down with a small smile before nodding.

"T-Thank you! And wait, you said A-Adrien talked about me?" That part seemed to have made her extremely happy and even more embarrassed.

I giggled a little before looking down at my lunch tray and started to eat.

Everyone chatted away, asking me a few questions here and there. We were all just getting to know each other better. Everything seemed to be going great for a while.