☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁☯

Start from the beginning

Yui asked excitedly walking over towards me.

"Uhh sure? "

"Great! "
"So your quirk is pretty self explanatory, but at the same time not. "

"Your pretty much an angel now, if someone you care for is I'm danger you'll immediately sense it. "

"Your wings have a mind of their own. "
"Say if someone threw a knife at you, they'd immediately block the hit and it won't even leave a scratch. "

"When your not flying or guarding yourself or others, your wings do shrink to a normalish size. "

"You can also zap yourself to where you want to be, all you have to know is what the place is called or what it looks like. "

"Do you understand? "

Yui asked completing her explanation.

"Uhm yeah pretty much. "

"Great! "

"Now for the draw backs. "

"If you fly for to long you can develop a migraine. "

"Your wings may be strong but after while they can become weak if not properly taken care of. "

"That includes washing them, and grooming them. "

" If your not eating properly, then not only or body but also your wings will take a toll."

"Understand? "

Megumi asked before handing me a folder of some sorts.

"This will give you a general idea on what you can and can not do and what your weakness and strength are. "

"Pretty much what we just told you, but in writing. "

"So you can't say we didn't warn you. "

Yui exclaimed before walking closer to Kacchan.

"Now! "

"How about we wake up Mr. Doggie! "

"What's that nickname you call him? "

Yui asked me tapping on her chin in thought.

"Uhmm Kacchan? "

"Oh right that's it! "

"KACCHAN WAKE UP!!! "

The indigo hair twins yelled successfully causing Kacchan to jump up and out of bed.

"The fuck! "

He growled out like I mean literally growled.
And holy moly he had sharp teeth, two very noticeable fangs on the top and two small once at the bottom.

"Iz-Izuku? "

Kacchan asked fully noticing my appearance now.

𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸:

White fluffy wings.

Izuku Midoriya literally had angel wings!!!

"Uhm yeah kacchan? "

Izuku asked his face becoming a deep red as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I- You- what the fuck!? "

I stammered.
No human being is aloud to look this hot and cute at the same fucking time!

"Calm down Doggie, you have an angel as a boyfriend now. "