Her

I wanted to preclude the occurrence of her death.

She was the only woman I had ever loved. We met when I was 16 years old, she had these dark brown eyes and black hair. A cute nose ring too, she even had a tattoo.

The perfect girl for me, she understood me like no one else did. Her gait was casual, she walked as if she knew that she was cool. I endeavored to speak to her, she was so beautiful and kind.

Later on, she was involved in a crime and imprisoned. I soon found out that she had been released for good behavior and absconded, she left the city and changed her name. I looked everywhere for her, traveled the world and tried to find a woman who could replace the gaping hole in my heart.

I made my stay in Paris, France. I decided to become a Coffee Connoisseur, one who knows every their is about coffee, how it's made, where it's from, the type of bean. I replaced her with coffee, I pretended that every sip of coffee was her and if I kept drinking the hole in my heart would be gone.

I was alone truly alone.

I was sitting at a nearby coffee shop enjoying my espresso, when a beautiful long purple haired woman made a gesticulation. It was frantic waving, as if she knew me and wanted me to notice her. She ran over to my chair and accosted me, yelling at me and asking why I didn't look for her.

I realized it was her, Sarah Blythe.

My one true love in the entire world, she was alive and she looked so beautiful.

I wanted to redress everything, I told her about how I looked for her for years, how I cried every night knowing that I might never see her again. I asked her if she wanted to go on an adventure with me. She hesitated and silently sipped her tea.

After ten minutes she finally answered me with a simple "yes".

We packed our bags and left for the airport. Sitting on a chair waiting for our flight to get here I had a vision.

A flambeaux was lit to help keep light in a cold and dark cave. Sarah was standing by me, holding my hand. I held the torch, I took a deep breath and smelled something weird.

A cauldron of bats flew past and knocked the torch out of my hand. Flames arose higher and higher, we ran and I got out first when a rock fell on Sarah's leg and broke bone.

I couldn't move the rock, she looked up at me crying and said "I love you, I always have. I will see you in the next life. Go and save yourself! I LOVE YOU!!!" I ran and saw as the flames rose and I heard her screams. She had been immolated, burned by fire as of by God's wishes.

I awoke and saw Sarah sitting right by me holding my hand, I touched her face and started crying.

I couldn't let her die, couldn't let the only woman I love burn to ashes.