Once everything was ready, everyone went to dress for the party.

Their looks.

Everyone arrived at the party and the announcement was made for the junior rockstar

Alineil was also present and Takhil ( Prilyn and Mahira were nit invited, )

Aliyah was shocked to know that Pragya was pregnant but also a bit happy as it was also her brothers baby.

Tanu:*mind... what the hell this Pragya is pregnant, no I will never let this child survive, she smirked evilly.

The family were all very happy.

Shristi: " Di and Jiju look so happy together haina Shorty".

Sammy:" Lambu, you have 4 sisters, how would I know which one you are speaking about" 🙄🙄.

Shristi:" Yeah Right, well I was talking about Pragya Di, but also all the others look happy as well".

Sammy: " Haan, lekin do you think there is something going on between Rish Bhai and your Disha Di, I mean look at them they dont ever part'.

Shristi: " Haan, you right".

Purab and Bulbul took the stage.

Purab:  Welcome Everybody as you all know we are here to celebrate the news of our new rock star baby. So we have a special performance By all Abhis sister in laws."

Preeta: Ek Ehsaas Hai
Jo Dil Choo Jaye
Ek Lamhaat Hai
Jo Hum Jee Jaye

Read Full Lyrics at iLyricsHub: https://www.ilyricshub.com/ek-ehsaas-punit-bhardwaj/

Each sister sang a different verse of the song dancing around their Sister and Jiju.

Abhigya and all the elders were all very emotional with their performance.