cursed treasure - HENRY MILLS [A]

Start from the beginning

- reggie nulan

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"I'm cursed Henry!"

"I think it's more of a blessing."

isla jones and henry mills

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

about:

full name: Isla Clarissa Jones / Faith Sophie Hunt
age: 10 at Season 1
family: Indiana Jones / Julius Hunt (Father)
Evelyn Jones (Mother)
Henry Jones (Paternal Grandfather)
Anna Jones (Paternal Grandmother)
Susie Jones (Aunt)
Other unnamed family

powers: Whilst exploring a tomb, her mother, who didn't know she was pregnant at the time, opened a cursed box, but when nothing happened, she forgot about it. What she didn't know was that the curse had reached her unborn daughter, turning her into a Phoenix, a creature neither alive nor dead. Isla has claws, glowing fiery eyes, super strength, healing, senses etc. She's practically immortal and has the ability to manipulate and create fire (Pyrokinesis).

If you want to know any other details about Isla/Faith, please private message me.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

notes:

• Henry and Isla don't really get together until Season 3b - when the wicked witch comes to town - because they may have a special bond but they feel as if they're too young for a relationship. This changes when they see each other after a year and they get together after Henry remembers.

• Isla has a great relationship with her father and aspires to be like him when she's older.

• She's quite sassy but sweet and protective at the same time. Where she comes from, Phoenixes are said to be guardians and protectors, which definitely fits her personality.

ACT ONE
ouat season 1

After bringing his birth mother back to town with him, Henry and Faith are desperate to prove they're right about the curse and work together to try and accomplish their goal. Operation Cobra is ago! Faith mainly sticks with Henry and the rest of the time she's with her father. She's with Henry when he goes into the mines and never leaves his bedside after he ate the poisoned desert. They have a strong bond which causes Faith to develop headaches because her mind is trying to fight the curse. As soon as Emma breaks the curse, they all remember who they are and Isla Jones is back.

ACT TWO
ouat season 2

• Isla is sucked into Jefferson's hat along with Emma and Snow where she reunites with an old friend of hers, Mulan, who believes the older women had kidnapped her. Cora is frightened of Isla due to her being a Phoenix, but she knows how to kill her, permanently, because even Immortals have their weaknesses. Regina and Isla try to stop the doomsday device because Isla is an immortal Phoenix and can control fire, so she knew she had to help. When she sees Henry get kidnapped, it breaks her heart but they are gone before she can do anything.