60.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!

Mulai dari awal

"Stop it!"

The Nephilim doesn't stop, he continues to punch Lucifer repeatedly.

"I'm not your father!"

Lucas lowers his fist and narrows his eyes at the man. "I think it's a little too late to try and pull that card."

Lucifer rolls his eyes. "I'm serious, Lucas. I'm not your father."

"Well then who the hell are you?"

A smirk fell on the man's face. And that's when it hit the Nephilim. He knew exactly who it was.

"Michael."

"Surprise."

Once again, the Nephilim's eyes went gold. And in a blink of an eye, Lucas was on top of Michael and punching him once again. Michael fights back and pushes Lucas off of him.

"Stop hitting me!"

"Why the hell would you tell Josie that!?"

"It's the truth!"

"You don't know the truth about shit!"

Michael rolls his eyes. "Don't be such a crybaby. You are a Nephilim. You aren't meant to be dating some retired witch! It's an embarrassment to the family."

"And you aren't allowed to judge me and my choices." Lucas spat, he points a finger at the man.

"I'm not judging, I'm giving advice."

"You're spreading lies! I've built something down here, I've got a plan!" Lucas shouts at the man. "And you will not ruin it."

Michael laughs bitterly. "You should consider that love special. She's a gift from God, Lucas. That love you have for her, it's fake. Father made her for you. Why else do you think that blonde vampire of a mother magically got those twins inside of her that night? She was put here on earth only for you. So, she is your little plaything."

"T-that is not true."

"Sure it is, Lucy. Father didn't want you with the Tribrid," The man laughs. "Truthfully, neither did Lucifer. It's funny how things work, right?"

"Get out."

"Truth hurts my sweet, nephew."

Lucas clenches his jaw. "I said get out of here!" his voice booms through the room. Just as Lucifer's did the night the demons escape hell.

Michael looks at the Nephilim with a smug look. He walks out of the room without saying a word. Lucas grabs his glass from the table, just as he planned on taking a sip from it, he smashes it onto the floor in anger.

"Fuck!" Lucas shouts, he rubs his neck in frustration, his back facing the elevator which beeped indicating someone was now in the room again. "Michael, I told you to leave."

"I-It's not Michael." A voice says.

Lucas's head snaps in the direction of the soothing voice. There Josie was standing in the doorway. She looked a little drunk, which causes Lucas's face to soften. The Nephilim walks over to Josie and places his hands on both sides of her face.

"Hey..."

"H-hi." Josie hiccups.

Lucas faintly laughs. "You're drunk."

"A little..."

"Come on, I think it's time to leave," Lucas says, he swoops her from off her feet.

Josie giggles.

The man doesn't bother to say goodbye to anyone. Instead, he just walks through the club and out of the building with Josie in his arms. He carries her to the car and places her in. He doesn't waste time to start the engine and make their way back to Mystic Falls.

About 3 hours later the two finally arrived. Josie had been asleep, and it was now already 7 in the morning. Lucas walks into the school, the halls were quiet and empty. The Nephilim carries her to her room and places her on his bed. He kisses her on the head and walks out of the room. He wanders through the hall and somehow ends up outside.

"Hey, stranger."

Lucas turns around, a small smile appears on his face. "Hey, what are you doing up?"

"Couldn't sleep." Hope replies. "Where have you been?"

"Los Angeles. My uncle decided to make an appearance— and mess with things." Lucas sighs, he plops down on the ground. "Honestly, I'm probably going to head back later on today. I just wanted to drop Josie off here."

Hope nods understandingly. "I assume you and your uncle don't have a good history?"

"Let's just say— he's very manipulative— way worse than me."

"Ooh. That's a lot."

Lucas snorts. "Thin ice, Hope."

"I'm kidding," Hope laughs out. "Well... do you want to talk about it?"

"Honestly... no. I just want to relax before another monster or my father— make an appearance." Lucas responds with a sigh. "Has anything happened around here while I've been gone?"

Hope shakes her head, she takes a seat beside the boy. "Nope. It's been quiet and boring. So far, no monsters."

"That's— great."

"Yeah.."

The two sit in silence for a moment, Hope glances at Lucas who had his eyes on the woods. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was calming.

And the rest of the day went by quickly.

Another boring day in the Salvatore Boarding School.