26.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY-SIX.
   [26] . Since When Do You Speak Japanese?
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

 Since When Do You Speak Japanese?  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO】    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ғɪx ʏᴏᴜ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

EVERYONE SPLIT UP IN search for Rafael. But Lucas on the other hand followed Josie into a room. He was forced to, rather than him willingly following her. The witch seemed to have been performing some spell.

"Inteo." The witch said finishing up, noticing her boyfriend had been giving her a weird look. "Barrier spell," Josie explained. "Means that no one can get it or out without me saying so. Including you."

Lucas furrowed his brows. "Is this about Hope?"

"Guess she's not the only one that gets to save your life today." Josie shrugged. "You're welcome."

"Josie, you know I'm impossible to kill, right? Just as well as I can easily walk through that spell." Lucas chuckled. "We have other options here rather than trapping me."

"Okay. Name one."

Lucas hummed. "Malivore sent the Oni for me. So I say we let the demon possess me, and then you kill me with this—" he said trying to pick up the sword with his hand but dropping it instantly. "What the hell."

When his hand touched the sword, a small wave of energy flew through his body, but it also sent an uncomfortable feeling.

Josie's worried eyes fell on Lucas's hand which now had a rash but healed instantly. "That's just one reason why your plan is horrible! I'm not handing you to some demon to find out more."

"This is exactly what I wanted to talk to Ric about, Jo." Lucas huffed. "Forcing everyone else to put themselves in danger to stop whatever monsters coming after me next is an unsustainable solution."

"No, landfills are an unsustainable solution." Josie interrupted. "Keeping you alive on earth is not. End of discussion," she says before trying to grab the sword but instantly pulling back as well. "Ah!"

"What is it? What's wrong?!"

"It's spelled with black magic. A lot of it. Like I said, we are not doing this." Josie says before walking out of the room.

Lucas tried to follow behind but Josie did a spell, throwing him gently to the wall. The boy huffed before turning towards Kurutta who was now waking up.

"I bet you'd stab me if I was possessed," Lucas says.

And from there, things got pretty damn messy. Hours passed by and Lucas woke up gasping for air as he laid on the group. He quickly got up and checked his surroundings only to notice that Lizzie was now tied up to a tree.