28.| That's Nothing I Had to Remember

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY-EIGHT.
[28] . That's Nothing I Had to Remember
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

 That's Nothing I Had to Remember  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE】    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɪᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄʟɪɴᴛ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

IT WAS ODD THAT Lucas had woken up with Josie no longer in his arms. Later on in the day, Lucas tried to reach her cell but she never responded or called back. And that only made him more anxious and confused. She had been acting weird since he came back to the room the night of the dance.

But of course, that did not stop him from kicking monsters' asses with his little group. They had encountered a zombie and brought them to the school.

"Get in there." Lucas huffed before throwing the zombies through the school doors.

The zombie got up once again and growled angrily, MG took that as his moment to shove the thing right back down to the floor. Lizzie then walked in but not before shutting the doors. She placed her hand on Lucas's shoulder before casting a spell.

"Incendia!"

"Lizzie, we have to trap it so Malivore can't send another monster." MG scolded

Lucas nodded in agreement. "Incinerating it kind of defeats the purpose."

Lizzie rolled her eyes. "Okay, fine." she sighs before taking a step down. "Glacies corporis."

"I would've sworn we took out the dawn of the dead completely." Lucas huffs

MG snorted.

Shorty, the students were dragged back into town where ey had to help set up for comment wealth day. As Landon, Lucas, and Rafael were setting up they noticed both Lizzie and Hope come up from under the table.

"Are Lizzie and Hope friends now?" Landon questioned

Rafael worriedly walked closer to the two boys. "It is a problem. Look, I'll be lucky if Lizzie doesn't talk trash about me, dude."

"Deserve trash. Earned trash. Sweaty, gym-sex trash." Landon joked

Lucas snorted. "Dude, no offense, but you were like her one-night stand/mistake. I doubt she gives a damn about what happened a damn year ago."

That's when Landon came up with a terrible yet funny idea. "You know what you need?" he says smacking Rafael to grab his attention. "A wingman."

Rafael looked at the boy with a sigh. "Oh, by-by which I pray you do not mean—"

"Me," Landon says with a smile on his face. "I can help run interference. You get in there, make a move. Come on."

Lucas nodded. "I'm not sure Landon is much of help since he hasn't had an actual conversation with any of the two women. But I will definitely join and help."