52.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIFTY-TWO.
[52] . Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right.
𝐏𝐀𝐑T ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴍ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴍ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

A DAY HAS PASSED and there was no luck in finding any solution to bringing Lucas back. The boy had no luck in finding his "breaking point" or humanity to bring him back to reality and to get rid of the evil. The school had been more stressed than ever as they tried looking for a solution. But that wasn't even their main worry, their main worry was finding Lucas's vessel that had magically disappeared the night of his death.

Hope thinks that it could be in Malivore, but everyone else thinks that would make no sense since he didn't die in there. But that didn't help was that Lucas was completely M.I.A with Brooklyn. He was nowhere to be found which worried her.

The school had a lot of things going on, and right now the main problem was... paying the checks.

"I know a lot of things have changed around here."

Headmaster Doctor Saltzman had what remained of the school all huddled up in the auditorium as he got them ready for their plans for the day.

"Under my opinion, that's a sign of growth." Alaric continued. "And despite our growing pains... I'd like to think our student body has never been more... united."

"There's like nine of us here." Hope whispers to Brooklyn.

Brooklyn nods knowingly.

"Which means your voice carries... Hope." Alaric says with an annoyed expression.

Hope looks down slightly embarrassed causing the girl beside her to chuckle.

Alaric inhales deeply. "But despite our student body assembly attendance—which I will address—we now have 30 students enrolled!" the man enthusiastically says.

The students didn't seem to care.

"Which official makes a school in the common well Virginia!" Alaric smiles. "And more than that! A home! And more to that uh, I give you Elizabeth A
Saltzman."

Wade was the only one to clap was Elizabeth walked onto the stage.

"I know I'm not the only one who misses... the way things use to be around her." Lizzie pauses right before looking around the room. "But that doesn't mean our way of life needs to change. Simple math is, fewer students equals less tuition... which is why the smoothie bar has she shuttered—the pool close, and all of our dances and trips have been canceled. But! I have a way to turn that all around..."