49.| Hold On Tight

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FORTY-NINE.
[49] . Hold On Tight.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏʀᴍ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏʀᴍ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

BOTH LUCAS AND LANDON were now inside the school and wandering around in search of the dark object. Luckily after a good three minutes of wandering, they found the room where the Necromancer seemed to have been performing the ritual. The two walked in and noticed a lit-up candle in the middle. Just as Landon was about to undo it someone crept up from behind.

"I wouldn't touch that."

The two look up at the Necromancer who was seated behind one of the teacher's desks.

Landon shook his head. "Okay... I don't have to listen to you. I'm not dead so you can't stop me."

The Necromancer chuckles. "My dear dull boy. I don't plan to."

"Then what is your plan exactly?"

"To have my revenge." The Necromancer smiled as he sits up. "I'm sure Lucas here has told you all about it given the fact that he has control now."

"I'm not—"

"Oh, there's no denying it, boy. But don't worry, I know how to bring back my friend." The Necromancer smiles as he lifts his hand.

Landon stood in front of Lucas. "No, stop! Let's just talk."

The Necromancer smirks. "You want to talk? Go at it. Family reunion."

Landon's brows knitted together. He slowly turns around and backs up. "Ah. Oh—hey dad."

There Malivore was in front of the three—letting out growls.

"Well, you know what to do my new acolyte." The Necromancer tells Malivore. "Take on your new vessel. And as for you—Lucas—it's only a matter of time until the real you comes back."

"Go to hell." Lucas spat.

"You first." The Necromancer replies as he chuckles maniacally before walking out of the room.

When Lucas turns around he notices Landon's fist was now being sucked into the chest of Malivore.

"Wait! You want to get back at the Necro—we—we can help! J-just hear me out!" Landon begs before yanking his arm out of its chest. "Well, I'll take that as a yes."

Lucas turns to Landon with a confused look. "What's your plan, Kirby?"

"Not a good one... but how much stronger is your humanity side than your evil side?" Landon asks.