𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 - 𝟷𝟼

Long time no see guys..

I know you missed this book very much.. For that this awful author is very grateful 😌...

Ahh In real life I am a total loner.. But when I open my Wattpad I feel like..""Ahh there is someone waiting for me""..it's a very special feeling for me..
It's really satisfying to have you all..

Thank you so much dear the 15k reads..

Hope you won't feel bad because of my lack of updates.. I have something going on currently.. So I might update late or forget to update.. But I will surely complete all my books..

Okk.. Enough of my rubbish..
Enjoy reading ❤️....

................

9. 20  pm..

Xiao villa................

Yan was working sitting in living room..

Xuan Lu was looking worrying towards the door.. Even if she accepts Yibo.. She was still insecure with her Zhan..

"..Don't worry.. They will be coming.." said Yan.. Trying to ease Xuan Lu.. Knowing her possessive heart..

".. But .. It's already  late.." said Xuan Lu.. With a little worry..

".. I know you are worried about Zhan.. I am also worried.. But we can't do anything.. It's Zhan who choose Yibo.. We can't do anything to hurt his feelings.. Even if we want to keep him forever with us.. " said Yan.. Knowing how Xuan Lu is feeling now.. It's like losing someone important to heart..

".. Sorry.. I don't know why I am overreacting.. But you are right.. As long as he is happy.. " said Xuan Lu finally sitting down..

".. It's not only you who is overreacting.. Look at Yan.. Acting like he is all okk.. But already started renovating our old home.. He is all set to chase after his Zhan.. " commented Xiao Li with a gin.. Showing that it's not only Xuan Lu..

Yan blushed.. At his wife's words.. Sure his wife noticed his moves even if he do everything silently..

".. Yan.. You won't change.. Will you..." said xuan lu..

".. You are making it like it's only me who wants to live near him.." mocked Yan.. Feeling wronged..

Their eyes shift to the entrance.. Hearing someone's footsteps..

Yan was the one who reacted first..
He run to the entrance..
To only find Yibo carrying his sleeping brother ..
He looked at Yibo and shake his head.. But didn't speak up..

Yibo looked at Yan who moved his hands forward to take his sleeping brother from him..

Yan directly took Zhan to his room..
And tucked him inside the comforter..

He was about to leave.. But Zhan hold him plam tightly..

".. Ge.. Don't go.." whimpered Zhan in his sleep.. He was already known to his brother's closeness..