𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 - 𝟷𝟷

Yibo was in a blushing mess all night.. Rolling around his bed..
He was so excited for tomorrow.. It's actually hard to believe that his little Zhan asked him out..

".. Awe.. My baby boy asked me out"
Said Yibo hiding his face on the pillow.. His heart was beating so fast thinking about Zhan and his Childishness..

".. Zhannn.. Why do you need to be sooo cute.., do you even know you are killing me with your cuteness.. Ahh.. You smell so fricking delicious.., I want to Suck you.. Ugh.. It's so hard to control myself.,when you torture me with your silliness.. Still.. I am all yours baby boy.. Do whatever you want with me.. I enjoy every single touch of your.. I am in love with you zhan.. I am in love with the new you too.. I will accept every little things if it's from you.. My Zhan.. My baby Zhan.. You turn me crazy with your Childishness.. ".. Said Yibo looking at a picture of his little Zhan.. Smiling like there is no tomorrow.. It's been years he smiled so crazily..

..
..
..
..
..

Yan entered Zhan's room to find his little didi sleeping without care of world..

He is happy that his brother at least can forget the horrible nightmares

It was so painful for him to see his his little brother crying, screaming with those horrible memories..
Sometimes it's better to forget things.. If it can give you a peaceful life..

He chuckled as Zhan mumbled about chocolates in his sleep.. It looks like he really miss chocolates in two days?..

He knows his baby boy can't live without chocolates.., and sure he must have sneaked in one or two..as he is well aware of his sweet tooth..

".. Zhan.. Little didi.. Wake up..".. Said Yan pulling Up Zhan from his bed..

".. Ge.. 5 minutes more..".. Whimpered Zhan cutely.. Hugging Yan as his pillow..

".. Okk.. Baby boy only 5 minutes.."
Said Yan.. He was enjoying Zhan sleeping on him.. He already feel happy seeing Zhan getting Clingy.. As it make him believe that his Zhan is secure in his arms..
When Zhan was kidnapping.. He fought sleeping.. His only thought used to be how to get Zhan back..,keep him secure.., when he returned.. His first priority was to get his Zhan out of his nightmare.. But after Zhan lost his memories.. He make sure that his Zhan is well cherished and protected..

".. Zhan.. Baby it's 10 minutes already.. Wake up sleepy head..".. Said Yan.. Pinching his sleeping brother's nose lightly....

".. Ge.. 5 more minutes please.." whispered Zhan cutely..

Yan just sighed..

".. Ohh.. You sleep baby boy..,I will tell Your Yibo Gege.., that Zhan won't be able to come.... "whispered Yan near Zhan's ear..

".. Ge.. I am already up.. ".. Said Zhan wide awake listening to Yibo name.. He doesn't understand why he like his angel ge so much.. But it can't be helped.. When his angel looks so delicious..