Chapter 11

When we arrived at the hotel, there wasn't people standing outside. I wasn't surprised, because it was pretty cold outside. So, we all got into the hotel alright and crammed into the elevator and went to the second floor.

Tom, Cody and Alli's little brother, stayed at the hotel instead of going to the concert, so Meredith and I got to meet him. He remembered Meredith.

"Hey, I know you! You are that really tall girl I was scared of at one of Cody's concerts," Tom said.

I remember Meredith told me about that concert she went to awhile ago. I think it was in Illinois.

"Aha, yep, that'd be me. I promise you I'm not scary and won't hurt you, okay?" Meredith said. She got down on her knees. "See, I'm not so scary now. Let's start over. Hi, I'm Meredith."

"Okay, hi, I'm Tom," Tom said and they both shook hands.

I introduced myself to him next.

We went to Cody and Tom's hotel room, because it was the biggest.

We decided we were hungry, so we ordered pizza.

~•~•~•~

Before we ate we sang 'Happy Birthday' to Cody.

After we finished eating we just all talked. I sat on the couch next to Cody, Alli and Meredith shared a chair together, and Tom sat on the floor of the hotel room.

It would be the last time we would see all of them for awhile, because Cody was on tour all the way through May.

I checked the time. It was 10:37pm. I felt tired.

~•~•~•~

MEREDITH'S P.O.V.

Shannon had fallen asleep on Cody's shoulder at some point when we were talking. Not long after she fell asleep, Cody did. Not gonna lie, it was pretty cute.

Justin came in the hotel room.

"Hey, I think we should-" He stopped mid sentence. "Aww, look at them!" He pointed at Shannon and Cody.

Justin took out his phone.

"What are you gonna do, Justin?" I asked curious.

"I'm gonna take a picture and post it on twitter," Justin smirked.

He took the picture of them together, sleeping.

"Oh, Justin," I said. I got my phone out and took a picture, too.

"Okay, let's caption this," Justin said posting the photo to twitter. "Hashtag Shody."

"Hashtag Shody?" I asked him.

"Shannon and Cody," He said.

"Ahaha! It sounds ghetto, like Shawty," I said laughing.

"Ahaha! It does, but it was either that or Cannon," Justin laughed back. "We should probably wake them up now. It's almost 11 o' clock. We should take you guys home."

"Aww, okay," I sadly said.

"Cody, wake up!" Justin shouted in Cody's ear.

Cody jumped. "What?" He looked to his left to see Shannon asleep. He smiled.

"You two love birds fell asleep," Justin explained. "It's time to take Meredith and Shannon home."

Shannon was still sleeping through all this.

Cody grabbed Shannon and picked her up. "Okay, let's go, but we aren't in love."

Justin rolled his eyes.

Alli got up. "I'll come with you guys."

"I'll just stay here," Tom said.

"Aww, alright, Tommy," I told him. I went over and gave him a hug. "Can I have a picture before I leave?"

"Yeah," Tom said.

Yes, I got a picture with Tom. I was gonna scream, but I kept cool.

"Thank you! Bye, Tom," I said and we all left. Cody still carried Shannon in his arms.

Everyone else was asleep, so we didn't get a chance to say goodbye to all of them.