Chapter 4

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay, so everything from those past chapters are true, but from this point on unfortunately is all fake.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We all went back to the hotel room and slept. Well, my mom and Meredith did. I didn't. I dozed off every now and then.

I looked at my phone. It was 5:48am. I decided to go on twitter. I checked Justin's account. He tweeted: "Gettin up at 5:30am to catch a plane to PA. :( Need more sleep." Did that mean they were leaving now?

I got up carefully out of bed. I went to the bathroom, fixed my hair really quickly, and grabbed a room key. Then I snuck out of the hotel room.

I walked down the hallway, turned right toward the elevators, and there they all were. My heart raced. I didn't really think I would see them.

"Hey! You're the girl I met in the elevator, right?" Justin asked.

I nodded.

"Have you met-"

"Yeah, I met her last night," Cody cut Justin off. He smiled at me.

I didn't know what to say. Cody remembered me? Justin remembered me?

"I'm-I'm Shannon by the way," I stuttered. That was a good response, right?

"Hi, Shannon," Cody said in his perfect accent. I was in love with it, and I think him just overall. He is perfect. "What are you doing up so early?"

I started blushing. I could feel it.

"Nawww! You're blushing," Justin said playfully hitting my arm.

I'm pretty sure I was blushing even worse after that.

"I couldn't sleep," I said.

"Well, would you like another picture?" Cody asked.

"That would be lovely, but I look like hell," I told him.

"No, you don't, babe," Cody responded. "You're beautiful."

Why was he doing this to me? I was blushing big time. I was in my pajama's, just got up from out of bed, and I barely slept all night.

"Aww, you guys are adorable!" Justin was all for this.

"Hey, Cody, ya done talking to your 'girlfriend', because we gotta go catch a plane," Jeff busted him.

"Uh, yeah, aha," Cody said. He started blushing a bit, too. "Would you, uh, want to give me your number? We can talk sometime, okay?"

Wow, what? What did he just say? I was freaking out on the inside.

"Yeah, that'd be lovey!" I smiled at him, shocked.

Cody stepped closer to me and handed me his iPhone.

I typed in my number. I put my name as 'Shannon' with a couple of red hearts at the end.

"Here," I said giving him back his phone.

We were face to face.

"Can I trust you? Don't tell it to anyone, alright?" Cody asked me.

"You can trust me, I promise," I smiled at him.

"Pinky promise?" He held his pinky up and smiled back at me.

I intertwined my pinky with his. "Pinky promise."

"I'll hold you to that promise, alright?" Cody said pulling our pinkies apart.

I nodded.

The crew started busting us, saying things like: "Awww", "Little cuties", and "Cody's gotta girlllffrrriienndd!".

"Okay, let's get going," Justin said. He pressed the elevator button. The elevator came pretty quickly.

They all stepped in the elevator. Cody turned around and was in the front. He put his famous hand sign up. I think I heard it in his song before: "I put the shaka up cuz she hot." Wait, what? Did he think I was hot? I waved 'goodbye' and watched the door close to see him leave me once again.

What was I going to tell Meredith? I can't tell her though. Cody and I promised. What am I gonna do?

~•~•~•~•

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Alright, do you like where this is going?:) if you do, please vote, comment, and share this story.