Chapter 1

I'm pretty excited. I gave my friend, Meredith, Cody Simpson tickets for her 15th birthday, and today is finally the day of the concert. I can only imagine how excited she could be. She's the real big Cody fan. Meredith just started to turn me into a fan, and I regret nothing. Cody's seems really nice and cool, not to mention he has really good music. His sister, Alli, is incredible, too.

---------------

I was trying to decide which outfit to choose. It was literally one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life! I decided to go with a floral print tank top, but of course it's winter, so I choose to wear my gray sweater over it. I also decided to wear my skinny jeans with my Ugg boots. I never wear makeup.

I also had to pack clothes, because we would be staying the night at a fancy hotel. I didn't think too much about what I packed into my suitcase.

"Shannon, let's go!" My mom yelled.

"Coming!" I shouted back.

------------------

We picked up Meredith at her house and she was dressed really nice. I could tell she was really excited!

That was that, and we had a two hour drive down to Kansas City from Iowa. It was a really boring drive, because Iowa is all flat and corn fields.

When we reached Kansas City, I thought it was beautiful, especially downtown where our hotel was.

We were on the 9th floor in the hotel, so we could see a lot from the window.

We decided to go out to eat and walk around. When we walked by the venue the line was already really long. I was surprised. After we finished eating the line got even longer. My mom said that we should stand in line now, the only problem was that we has forgotten the tickets in the hotel room, so we had to go back.

As we were waiting for the elevator in the hotel, Meredith saw someone.

"Hi," she weakly said. "Are you Justin?"

"Yes, I am," Justin Stirling said back.

He had a Cody Simpson VIP pass hanging around his neck. I didn't know who he was, but I heard Meredith say that name before.

"Can we have a picture?" Meredith asked.

"Of course," Justin responded.

I gave my mom my phone and she took the picture. Justin put his arms around me and Meredith.

We all walked into the elevator together. Yes, we were in the elevator with Justin. He pressed the floor button. It was floor 9. Meredith and I about died. Did that mean Cody was on the same floor as us, too?

"I ship Justina," Meredith said. "You should tweet her some time." I had no idea what she was talking about at the time.

"I get that a lot." Justin smiled. "So how long have you been Cody fans?"

"I've known about him, but she's," I nodded over to Meredith. "the real Cody fan."

"Yeah, I've been a fan for about two years I think. My friend bought me these concert tickets for my birthday" Meredith responded.

Justin smiled and nodded.

The elevator doors opened. We all walked out. Justin's room was 918. Ours was 930. We were so close. I felt like screaming. Good thing we did forget our tickets. This couldn't have gotten more perfect.

~•~•~•~•~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Don't worry it'll get more exciting within the next couple of chapters.