His Willy Wonka Factory

Chapter 9

We all have those moments where the bed is so comfortable, you don't dare to leave the bed. Rather you wanna just get married with it so you'll never ever leave it/him. But you are forced to leave it because of you stupid bladder. Yeah, I NEED to go to the bathroom.

Opening my eyes, I quickly tried went to stand up and head to the bathroom only to be held back by an arm. "What the-?" Then I followed the arm back to its owner, Maxon. He looked so peaceful, his face free of any stress and his lips pulled up into a small smile. I wiggled against the arm, trying to push the arm to break free. The arm, which was circled around my waist, tightened. Maxon pulled me flush against him, his bare chest facing my back. I NEED to pee now!!!! Suddenly a plan popped into my head.

Smiling devilishly, I took one last glance at his peaceful expression, too bad it won't last long. Taking in a deep breath, I screamed.

The sound bouncing off the walls and jerking Maxon awake. Which resulted to him falling off the bed.

Hearing the loud thump sound of face meeting floor, I quickly sprinted towards the bathroom. Shutting the door behind me with a soft click.

(I'm not really gonna go into full detail with what she did in the bathroom. You figure it out. )

After finishing my business, flushing the toilet and washing my hands. I took a glance at myself and boy do I look like I have a very brown jungle atop of my head, I ran my hands through my hair trying to tame it down.

Opening the bathroom door, I stepped into the air conditioned room. I spotted Maxon on the floor, snoring lightly. Awww.

Tiptoeing across the room, I silently slid out of the room. Like a ninja. I'm hungry.

Looking both left and right, I 'Eenie Meenie Minie moe' d my way through the house, trying to remember which way did we pass last night. "Ugh!!" I whisper-screamed, totally frustrated.

Which way did we go last night again?? After several twist, turns, corners and walls, I finally achieved something.

But it was not pleasant. At all.

You know what happened?? Well, as I was wandering aimlessly around the big ass house, I came rounding a corner and guess what?? I hit a wall. And no this was definitely NOT just a guy who was well built, no this was an actual wall. Yes, I walked into a wall. But my bad luck seemed to get worse, because as I recovered from the wall's oh so lovely embrace, I was still a bit disoriented which had me tripping on air. Yes I am THAT clumsy. Tripping on air. Or maybe just an invisible rock.

After the 'little' incident, successfully, I arrived at my destination after hundreds of eons. The Kitchen. Or should I say the Mother of all things yummy. Or the Creator of all things edible. I think you get my point.

After rummaging through SEVERAL cupboards, I finally collected my food.

• Nutella. mmm... check.

• A box of Lucky Charms WITH marshmallows. check.

• A glass of milk. check.

• Pop Tarts. Check.

And the bonding agent to all these goodies.... Oreos. check.

I'm quite a junky if you haven't noticed. I suck at being healthy, even if I try it somehow turns unhealthy, so why bother.

Now to plan and start my massacre. "Hmmmm.... Yeah, Poptarts are so gonna die first then.. uhmm... Mr. Lucky Charms. Next are the couple, Ms. Oreo and Mr. Milk. And last but not forgotten, NUTELLA.