He has always been a very calm, ceremonial and abstinent person, but at this moment it seems that the white flower bud was forcibly peeled off by layers, and he has no choice but to expose the innermost core that has never been shown.

This cruel, sick and strange feeling made Zhou Hui's eyes gradually warm up.

He closed his eyes, and when he opened it, he grabbed Chu He's cold hand, his palms pressed against each other, and then forced him to hug him horizontally.

"Boss Zhou!" Li Hu carried a heavy Zhang Ershao, protruding his head from the gap in the hospital floor half broken, and smiled and asked: "What should I do now, destroy the Japanese, and bring the'born baby' back to Beijing" ?"

Zhou Hui stared back at him without a word, and the moonlight just passed through the gap of the dark clouds, reflecting on half of his face, Li Hu shivered almost immediately.

--The eyeballs are scarlet.

Same as Mozun.

"Birth birth is not as simple as you think." Zhou Hui didn't know if he didn't find his changes, or he knew but didn't care, only said coldly: "Recovering the heterogeneous space set here, I have something to do do."

Li Hu opened his mouth and failed to make a sound.

Zhou Hui knew what the nine-tailed fox wanted to say, but he was not prepared to take it. He turned and walked straight into the depths of the night, staring down at Chu River in his arms, his mouth slowly showing a cold smile.

"Here... it's time to settle the account between us," he whispered, and his voice was particularly cruel in the dark: "Don't worry, you can't run, I'll count slowly."

·

Zhang Shun had many dreams between half asleep and half awake. One of them was that when he was very young, he was only about seven or eight years old. He had a high fever and was lying in bed. His body was hot and unconscious. It should not feel like waking up again.

A man in a white robe with long black hair sat beside his bed and gently hugged him to his thigh, stroking his hot face. His fingers are very slender and cold, making Zhang Shun feel very comfortable. Although he can't clearly see the face of this person, he can feel that this person is very beautiful. It is a kind of beauty beyond the gender recognition and indescribable. And there is a kind of water that is very tender and gentle.

Who is he? Zhang Shun thought.

"I didn't expect them to bring you in, team leader Feng Si." A low male voice sounded in the corner of the room: "I thought my men would eat the souls of a child or two casually, and it shouldn't be too much to alarm you... ..."

"The bones of the Buddha have been carried by me for thousands of years, do you think I can't recognize them, Demon Venerable?" The man suddenly interrupted, but his voice was very soft: "Fingerbrushing bones is equivalent to destroying the Buddha-today is me Come, in exchange for Zhou Hui, you don't want to leave."

Mozun remained silent for a while, and suddenly found it very interesting: "I heard that tens of thousands of years ago, Zhou Hui was just a monster in the blood sea. He was arrested and sentenced to thirty-three days for not respecting the Buddha, but And because of the mercy of the Phoenix King, he was released without permission... It seems that you should have been an existence that Zhou Hui could not see when she looked up. Why did she come down from the 33rd heaven?"

Zhang Shun felt that the man's hand stopped slightly.

"It's none of your business, Fan Luo." He said lightly after a while.