"he is planning to expand his business as much as he can, and it will be the perfect time for us to record everything as video and audio what they are gonna talk and the most perfect and strong evidence we will have against him".....                      

"Then as soon as the meeting ends yoongi hyung u and hobi hyung can barge in the building along with Jackson and team, while yeonjun will keep monitoring the CCTVs....and yi-jung hyung will be with yeon to help" the raventte finished talking.

"And that's when police will arrive there too" han added.                         

"Jungkook-ah have u told yi-jung to keep eye on wendigo's every move? And also update everything to u?" he asked averting his gaze to the raven.                    

"I already did, he is continuosly updating me" the ravantte answered.           

"Namjoon u will enter with the cops along with all the evidence we have collected till now" han informed the man with dimples. "As u say my lord" joon replied chuckling.

"Yeonie u will make the clips viral everywhere on social media and make sure to edit out all of our members...only wendigo and his men should be there...also make one file of all the clips and bring that in after cops enter" jungkook let out the words.                         

"It will be an honour for me hyung" yeon replied dramatically bowing. "Now I think everything is settled....I hope tomorrow will come faster" raven sighed.

Han patted the raventtes back and gave him a look of assurance while sqeezing his hand "Son, be positive, we will win for sure".                                                      

"Yes uncle I am sure" raven smiled showing his bunny teeth but still he was nervous from inside.

All of them got dismissed by Jk and went to take rest, tho no one was going to sleep properly...afterall the day they waited for years was coming close.

Han is staying in jungkook's house for today, coz anyway they are going to head to Busan together. They were able to easily do the meeting becz they sent all the wendigo's men to do some task far from the house.                                          

And about Atlanta...she is already a shameless bitch who only loves money, and that's what kook did, he gave her pretty much money to shut the filthy mouth and stay away from all these if she don't wanna end up in jail.

Han went into his room along with jungkook, they locked the door and video called certain someone, who being hyun joo but this time hae jin will be with her too.                                                               

They told them what they discussed few minutes ago. Hae jin was scared for his son but he agreed in the end. And after some talk they bid goodbye.

Next, han dialed a particular number, which made raven's expression change to shock coz how will it not...he will be seeing his pretty and uncle min after years.                                                          

The video call was picked up by Kim's, both were together but oblivious to the fact that their non-biological son will be there too.