Completely Useless

Here is a list of completely useless facts that might actually be useful someday!

1. Snow White and the 7 dwarfs were actually based on cocaine, the 7 dwarfs were each side affect from the drug.

2. If Barbie was real, she would be too skinny to bear children and to disproportionate to walk upright.

3. Mosquito bite? Press a hot spoon onto the spot. The heat will destroy the reaction and the itching will stop.

4. Mila Kunis has heterochromia irodum which gives her two different coloured eyes. One eye being brown and the other being green.

5. A Big Mac has the nutrition value as three cups of dog diarrhoea.

6. The voice of Spongebob Squarepants is married to the woman who voices Planktons computer wife Karen.

7. There are 84 people in the USA named 'Lol'.

8. Studies suggest that using sarcasm can improve your IQ.

9. There are 7 billion people in the world. If you met each person for 1 second it would take 32 years to meet everyone.

10. It's impossible to sneeze in your sleep.

11. Only 2% of the worlds population has green eyes.

12. There's an 84% chance that if your 16 or older you've already met the person you'll marry.

13. Coca Cola translated in Chinese means 'to make mouth happy'.

14. Babies born on the 1st of January are said to be the luckiest babies throughout their lives.

15. Bananas and humans share about half of the same DNA which means humans are 50% identical to bananas.

16. An elephant can die from a broken heart.

17. Creative people have a short attention span, are easily distracted and tend to talk to themselves more often.

18. A Swedish couple named their kid 'Brfxxccxmnpccccllllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb111116' and they said the name is pronounced like 'Albin'.

19. On an average, woman cry between 30 to 64 times a year. Men cry up to six times a year.

20. Blondes have more hair than any other colour.

21. Watching TV can cause people to eat more. The more entertaining the show is, the more you are likely to eat.

22. Best friends have conversations impossible to understand by other people.

23. Zebras are actually black with white strips, not white with black stripes.

24. A strawberry is not an actual berry, but a banana is.

25. Ke$ha and Shakira both have IQ's of 140 (the average is 100)