Chapter Four

[VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!THANX!]

After school I made it home. Actually sometimes I think of it as a safe haven. Away from all the dramas of human life. Apparently Mr. Prince slept with another one of his many followers and after it happened she ran... away... crying because he probably told her he didn't really like her. No surprise there. After a shower to calm my thoughts, I got dressed in my coziest pajamas and burrowed as far as I could into my sheets. Just so you know my whole bed set up is black. Very soft and fluffy everything. Despite being a mythical creature with no sleep needed, I was getting so tired. Today was exhausting. I thanked god that I could easily fall asleep due to the fact I had finally finished the bio project and there was nothing else school related that I needed to do.

I was slowly walking through the halls of my school wondering what I was doing there. Then I was pulled by my arm into an empty classroom and pushed against the door. Whoever it was kept one hand on my waste as the other hand reached up and locked the door. I sensed slow deliberate kisses trailing up my neck inching towards my chin. His hair tickled my skin and I felt self with these strong hands supporting my shaking body. With each kiss, left behind was a hot tingling sensation that I was wanting more and more of until I saw his face.

'Joey?'

He didn't answer, he just pushed me further into the door, continuing kisses from my ear down my neck. His neck was being easily exposed and I inhaled. It was like this intensely hot, sweet smell was coming from his skin floating into my nostrils and completely scrambling my brain. Without regards to my lifestyle I pulled his neck to my lips and used my fangs for the first time. Somewhere deep down I knew that I was dreaming but dream or not his blood was the most beautiful thing that would ever grace my lips. What shocked me most was that he didn't scream, he didn't fall, no, he moaned. He pushed his neck further and further into my mouth and I gladly held him closer.

I shot upright out of sleep, slightly dizzy with a head rush. The events from my dream rushed into my head and in my mouth I could still taste the warm red liquid that I swore wasn't real. Rubbing my temples with my hands I looked around. Thankful that I was still in my room. I couldn't believe what I just dreamt. Why was that happening? Something is not right with me. I don't know if I'm sick or what but I should not be dreaming about Joey Prince.

Looking at the clock I saw it was only 2 am. I grabbed my phone and called Taylor. She answered on the 4th ring.

'Hello?' she answered sleepily.

'Taylor can I come over?'

'Dude! It's two in the frigging A. M. !!!'

'Please?'

'FINE! But come through my window, my mom is sleeping.'

'Kay, be there in a few.'

She hung up and I jumped out my window. I made it there in 5 minutes. I eased my way through her window. She was fully awake with a gallon of ice cream and two spoons. Yum Triple Chocolate Ice cream! She knew just how to make me feel better. The perfect best friend.

"You are by far the best friend ever!!!" I greeted her.

"Oh I know. So what do you need?"

I took one of the spoons and told her the dream while she dug into the ice cream. When I got to the part about biting him she stopped and stared at me.

"WAIT! You bit him? Not to be a stick in the mud, but what did he taste like?"

"...."

I was caught off guard, so when I answered I stammered.