Mr Khanna :" Fine tomorrow at 10am sharp and abc cafe."

End of call.

Abc cafe:

Prithvi is waiting for Mr Khanna...

Prithvi pov:" whatever happens, i need this investment....

Suddenly someone approached him.

MK:" Mr malhotra,  I am Khanna from PB finances" ..

They both sat down and before Prithvi could say anything MK continued.

Mk: Look Mr Malhotra as i told you yesterday, you are an unknown person in the business world, you took over a big corporation which was doing well and in less than a month its losing profit, what guarantees do we have for our investment ".

Prithvi:" Sir, I understand your doubts, you tell me what you need as collateral".

MK:" Okay, send me a list of your assets, then I will get back to you."

Saying this he left and Prithvi returned to his home.

Mr Khanna made a call.

Caller: " Yes tell me".

Khanna:" Malhotra industries needs an investment,  they will send us a list of assets, draw up the terms".

Caller:" Haan okay.

TALIYA...

Meanwhile at the Mehra mansion, things were also not going so well, the business was almost at bankruptcy and luckily for them someone helped them by bailing them out, now they needed to focus on getting back Purabhi.

They heard there was a party where both Purab and Abhi were attending alone, their plan was to drug them and leak the images to the media, forcing the duo to accept them.

Tanu: " Aliyah so is everything ready are you sure that this will work this time, we tried many times."

Aliyah: " Yes Tanu, it will work, all the other times that Pragya and Bulbul were there to save them, but from what I heard the two of them went to Nasik with their mother so this time no one can save them." She laughed madly.

They left to prepare for the party... ( ***I know its a bit confusing but... i wont drag this part too much😬😬)

Aliyah and Tanu arrive at the party and wait out of site for Purabhi to arrive, and finally the two heroes enter.

While our two targets circulate amongst the guests

While our two targets circulate amongst the guests. Taliya pay a waiter to give them the drugged drinks...

Abhi gets a call and goes out to take it... while on his call he starts feeling drowsy and a man places chloroform on his nose and takes him.

On the otherside Purab goes to use the washroom and does the same.

Taliya receive a call to say work done and both of them celebrate they start drinking heavily before each of them go to the rooms heavily drunk... and they undress and start making out and as per the plan the rooms were in darkness so that Purabhi wont get suspicious of who it was....