Katherine vamped at Elena, and pinned her to the wall by her throat. "You know, Rosalie isn't around to stop me from snapping your neck like a twig! I'd watch what you say about my little sister!"

"Stop!" Damon coughed out. Katherine sighed and dropped Elena, causing her to collapse and cough on the ground. Katherine rolled her eyes and sat next to Damon. "You got free."

"Yup. Finally." Katherine nodded, feeding Damon his cure.

"And you still came here." Damon said weakly after swallowing the blood.

"I owed you one." Katherine shrugged with a smile. "And I wanted to apologize, for everything. You don't have to forgive me, I know what I did was wrong. But I had to just leave it out there."

"Are you still compelled?" Damon asked making Katherine scoff.

"Don't get used to it." Katherine frowned. "This isn't exactly me. You know, apologizing and shit."

"Wouldn't dream of it." Damon agreed.

Katherine smiled, patting Damon's cheek before going to leave.

"Where's Stefan?" Elena asked.

"Are you sure you care?" Katherine asked. "I mean, you were just locking lips with Damon. I'm sure it's not the first time."

"Where is he?!" Elena demanded.

Katherine stepped up to Elena, making her cowar back. "One, don't talk all high and mighty. You're just a pathetic excuse for a doppelganger. Two, he and Rosalie are paying for this. They gave themselves over to Klaus, I wouldn't expect them home anytime soon."

"You mean they gave themselves over?" Elena frowned.

"They just sacrificed everything to save Damon and I. Including you." Katherine smirked. "Good thing you have Damon to keep you company. Goodbye, Elena."

Katherine went to leave but stopped at the doorway. "Oh, and if I catch word that if you ever hurt Stefan or my sister. I'll rip your throat out, with my teeth. Toodles!"

With that, Katherine tossed Elena the vile and vamped away, leaving Elena and Damon shocked. Both for different reasons.

Later
Rose's POV:

Klaus ended up taking Stefan and I to a warehouse, where he stored Elijah's body into a coffin with the rest of his family's coffins. As Klaus talked over to Elijah's daggered body, I text Jenna, letting her know everything that was going on, and how Stefan and I had to leave with Klaus. Luckily she said she wouldn't ask where I'm going, as Klaus wouldn't let me anyways, but I would check in telling her I'd be safe.

I put my phone away after I got a text from Katherine saying she made it to Damon and gave him the cure. I couldn't be more proud of her.

Stefan's phone also went off, and he looked at it before putting it away.

"So, did Katerina make it in time?" Klaus asked.

"You won't be seeing her again, you know that right?" Stefan frowned.

"Because she's on vervain?" Klaus asked making Stefan and I look at him confused. "I've been around a very long time, Stefan. I rarely get played for a fool."

"Could have fooled me." I scoffed.

"Loose the attitude." Klaus frowned. "Remember our deal."

"You mean do whatever you say without argument ot magic?" I smirked. "We never agreed that I'd loose the attitude or sarcasm. I guess you'll just have to live with it."

Klaus frowned, rolling his eyes.

"Speaking of, we had a deal. You know I won't break it and neither will Stefan, so what do you say?" I asked, holding up my hand, wanting the bracelet off.

"Fine." Klaus agreed, unlocking the bracelet from my hand, putting it in his pocket. "But the first spell you do is a cloaking spell when we leave this town. I don't want anyone to follow us."

"Consider it done." I agreed.

Klaus nodded. "Good."

"So, are we done here?" Stefan asked. "Can we go?"

"Not quite yet. You see, I have a gift for you." Klaus smirked, then turned around, gesturing toward someone. "Come here sweetheart."

A girl around my age then stepped out from behind one of the crates and walked over, obviously scared out of her mind.

"You see, I want to make sure you honor our deal, that you'll be of use to me." Klaus said before biting into the girls neck, making her whimper and struggle. "I could have compelled her to behave, but you see, a real ripper enjoys the hunt."

Klaus then let the girl go, causing her to run away and scream. Stefan looked at Klaus for a moment and then he was gone. Stefan came back a few minutes later with blood all over his chin, making me want to gag at the sight.

"Now we can go." Klaus smirked.

As soon as we got into the car, Klaus made me do the cloaking spell. As it was completed, we then passed the 'Now Leaving Mystic Falls' sign. Sighing to myself, I have a feeling it's going to be a long time before coming back home........