Chapter 8

Chloe POV

By the looks of it, it's definitely for rich people. Good thing me and Marinette rich 🤑. Anyways we start school here today so we might have to make friends so that we don't seem suspicious 😒.

 Anyways we start school here today so we might have to make friends so that we don't seem suspicious 😒

"Mari-bug let's go" I said clearly not looking forward to more friends

"Yup let's go, this place gives me so many inspirations I kind of feel ok with this place." She said

If there is one thing that I learned from Mari-bug is that we should always trust her instincts. She is so smart and every time her instinct never fails. Might be one of her guardian powers. We go to the office so that we can get our schedules.

"Hi we would like to get out of our schedules please." Mari-bug says

"Sure are you guys new here? What part of America did you move from?" The office lady asks

"Actually we aren't from around here, we are from France." I say

" oh really your accent is definitely not Parisian!" She is clearly surprised by our accents.

" Oh it's because we had been learning English for a long time. We also traveled with our mom a lot and she came to America pretty often so we learned English and ASL (American sign language), it's pretty much a second language for us." Marinette says

She lied so perfectly. The real reason she knows English is because she comes here for tours and stuff. I actually learned English because my mother hired someone to teach me given the fact that her main studio is in New York city.

" Oh that's great I thought that I was going to have Damian Wayne here. We don't like to call him here because he is very cold and is known as the Ice prince of Gotham." She said

"Oh great so he still hasn't changed from when he was a kid." I said I did not want to deal with him and his crazy katana.

"Well anyways I will call his best friend Jon Kent here instead so this way you can get a tour. Jon is nothing like Damian and he is very nice." The office lady said I feel bad for her because she might lose her job if she is going to continue badmouthing a Wayne.

"Jon Kent please come to the office, Jon Kent to the office please." The lady said

A few minutes later a boy might come in looking like he is an angel from heaven. I think that he was thinking the same thing given the fact he turned red like a tomato after seeing me. I also know that Marinette is going to be teasing me about this all the time now until we get together. Greatttttttttt.

" Hi I am Marinette bourgeois and this is Chloe bourgeois and I'm guessing you're Jon Kent who's going to be giving us our tour." Marinette says

"Huh? Oh yeah! I am Jon Kent." The boy "Jon" said

Marinette pulled him in and whispered something to him in his ear and I'm pretty sure it was the fact that he was Kryptonian. She might've told him that she knows because he turned pale after she pushed him back and said let's go on the tour.

" So super boy how does it feel that someone knows your secret? In this case two sisters?" I ask wanting to start a conversation with him.

" How did you both figure it out?" He asked still shaken up and pale.

" You didn't really think that we would move to a place that's literally the city of crime with that knowing anything about it did you? Because if you did that that was very stupid. We also know a lot more things but we aren't going to tell all of you what we know until we deem you and the bats safe." I said and walked ahead.