Shigaraki: Look. All we can do is be ready for an oncoming attack at all times and watch over Noah. If we ever send him to fight a Kaiju. Then were gonna have to send multiple Jaegers with him, just in case Ghidorah appears.

Ivan: We can count on Gojira to always be there to help him fight the Kaijus. And with her Titans backing her up.

Jayton: Speaking of Gojira. Noah told us Gojira is trying to convince him to go to Monster Island with her. So far he has no.

Ivan: If it up to me we must take advantage to this.

Stacker: Don't Ivan. Were not taking your idea. Noah stay here.

Ivan: All I'm saying if Noah goes to Monster Island. He could finally convince Gojira to join us.

Stacker: That's a no. Noah is with my daughter. And let's not forget and be realistic on this. How the hell can Noah and Gojira breed with one another? She's 130 meters for god sake. That's impossible.

Ivan: It's just an idea. Even I know that's impossible. By they way. Noah told us about Gojira Metamorphoses. That's new information we didn't know.

Shigaraki: Metamorphosis, in biology, striking change of form or structure in an individual after hatching or birth. Hormones called molting and juvenile hormones, which are not species specific, apparently regulate the changes. Commonly known examples of metamorphosis include the process undergone by most insects, and the transformation of tadpoles into frogs.

Jeyton: If this is true, then soon enough Gojira will start her Metamorphosis. And went she's done with it. She'll be stronger and bigger in heigh..... This also means that Ghidorah well start a Metamorphosis as well. If the same rule applies. All the Titans well someday start their Metamorphosis. Let's hope that doesn't apply to Kaijus as well.

Ivan: It well be far more difficult to fight Ghidorah. Making more powerful Jaegers could be the answer. But that well take at least two years to finish. So time is what we need.

Stacker: If we had the Beast then things could go our way. But after what happen to Talulah. That possibly is more difficult now..... How is Talulah doing right now?

Shigaraki: She's awake. Better then before. She just needs a couple more days to rest and she'll be back to 100%

Stacker: Will. As it right now. All the Jaegers are been repair and been power up again. Well try to increase their fighting capability. So they won't be able function for at least one more day. Because of that. Will have Xillius guarding and take out Kaijus for the moment.

Ivan: What do we do for the time been?

Stacker: ....... I think our Jaeger Pilot deserve a day off.

Changing Scene.

Rey was securing the repairs of Gipsy Danger. As he saw they were replacing Gipsy Danger nuclear generator.

Rey(mind): This nuclear generator should increases Gipsy Danger fighting capability...... Hmnp.

???: Having fun?

Rey: ?

He turn to the left and he saw W approaching him.

Rey: What do you want?

W: That's how you say hi to a friend?

Rey: I'm busy right now.

W: Sure looks like it.

Rey: Hmnp. Go bother someone else. I have a job to do.

W: You don't know ho to treat a girl, don't you?