Chapter 17:The End Of The End

Callie, Marie, Samantha, Julia, Olivia, Pearl, Marina, Hazel, Helen, Elenor and Lyn snuck into deep sea metro pretending to be sanitized so Tartar doesn't know that they're not. They went into the room where they sanitize inklings and octolings only the room was empty because (as far as Tartar knows) all the inklings and octolings are sanitized. They were looking for a way to help all the inklings and octolings that were still sanitized. They don't know why they need to search much because they've all been sanitized before (except for Helen because she came from another dimention) only they don't remember much from that and they think that deep sea metro should be familiar to all of them and only Olivia recognizes it ( wich makes sense because she is the one who's spent the most time down there and even she didn't recognize much).

Hazel: Where do we go?

Olivia: I don't know.

Hazel: What about you Helen?

Helen: I've never been here before now. Why would you think I had?

Hazel: You're from another dimention. I don't know what it's like there.

Elenor: Their in the middle of the great turf war.

Hazel: Now I know. Let's just get the rest of the inklings and octolings the cure.

They started to sneak around and helped the sanitized inklings and octolings and after a little while, they found Tartar (by accident they would never look for him because Olivia is afraid of him) and Olivia got scared. She tried to run and the others kept her from and tried to calm her down. Julia was getting more sanitized inklings and octolings the serum. Then they snuck off and got out of there after they helped the rest of the inklings and octolings. They got back to inkopolis and celebrated the splatfest that they were going to before all this happened. (happy ending right? that's what you think) All of Squidbeak Splatoon was hanging out together (Callie, Marie, Pearl and Marina were hiding their identities I also made up some other celebrities called "Octo Crew" and named Isla and Claudia) and they heard something. A giant robot came out from behind a building and started attacking everyone except for Isla and Claudia. Elenor got up high and looked inside the robot and there was Tartar. He was controlling the robot. He was clearly sic of waiting for the right time to attack so he decided to attack them now. Then Isla and Claudias eyes started to glow and Elenor figured out what was happening to them and told the rest of Squidbeak Splatoon.

(here's the song Infinite from sonic forces. I just thought their should be some boss battle music. I also didn't make it.)

Elenor:(yelling over the noise and screaming) Guys! Isla and Claudia are robots!

Olivia: Robots?!

Elenor: Yes!

Hazel: How do you know?!

Elenor: Their eyes are glowing! I think their Tartars Robots!

Hazel: We have to stop that robot before it kills everyone! Spawns don't last forever and no one can survive that thing forever!

Elisariana: I can!

Hazel: There's no way anyone can survive that for long! Not even you!

Elisariana: Never doubt my strengths!

Hazel: Fine! Since you're obviously the only one who can take that down, how about a truce?! Just until we destroy that thing!

Elisariana: Then we go back to hating each other!

Marina:(finding the power source on the robot) I can't find the power source!

Olivia: What about the energy from the sun?

Marina: There is no energy source!

Elisariana: There has to be! Without one it's just a pile of metal!

Elenor: What if you used your cyborg powers to find the energy source?!

Elisariana: That's not how it works!

Elenor: I thought cyborgs could find sources of electricity!

Elisariana: If I could do that then I would've cut your power a while ago!

Hazel: Let's just find it's weak spot!

Marina: It's just about the whole robot!

Elisariana: Good! You guys get the part near the ground! I'll get the rest!

Then she flies up to the robot and starts to make as much damage as she can while they start to make as much damage as they can down there. Isla started attacking Squidbeak Splatoon while Claudia tried to get Elisariana. They destroyed the robot by the time they were being chased. Parts of the robot fell on anyone who wasn't fast enough to get out of the way or wasn't moved out of the way. While the robot was falling apart, Tartar was destroyed and so were the things that were controlling Isla and Claudia (they are robots just not Tartars robots).

Isla: Whoa, what happened?

Claudia: I don't know. Where are we?

Isla: I don't know.

Elisariana: Quit the innocent act you bolt brains.

Elenor: I don't think this is an innocent act. Are you guys robots?

Claudia: Yes.

Elenor: Were you made by Tartar?

Isla: Who's that?

Elenor: See?

Elisariana: I'm not buying it. There up to something.

Elenor: If you don't believe them then why don't you check their memories.

They checked their memories and they were telling the truth and after that, Elisariana left because she was just told that Octavio was killed during Tartars attack. Hazel became leader of Squidbeak Splatoon and they rebuilt inkopolis.

The End

(go to the next part)