Chapter 8: The Sanitized Hospital

Elenor woke up in what she thought was a hospital. Even thought it was a hospital, it didn't look like one she had ever seen before. The room had only a bed on it and she was strapped down to it and the walls were made of glass. Outside of the room she was in, she could see sanitized inklings and other sanitized octolings only it looked like they were all being controlled by Tartar still. The inklings and octolings that were sanitized were all in their own rooms of the hospital. The only ones that weren't in a hospital room strapped to a bed or changed up, were 3 octolings that weren't sanitized. One of the octolings is a girl with black and pink tentacles. The second octoling is another girl with her tentacles in a ponytail like Elenor has hers. Her tentacles are blue and red. She is obviously younger than the other octolings because she was a little girl. The last octoling is a boy with a mohawk in the front where the tentacle makes it look like he is sanitized and long yellow tentacles in the back. They're the octolings that saved Elenor and are also the reason she is there. The black octoling had a remote. She pushed a button on it and it unstrapped Elenor from the bed then Elenor realized that she was chained up like some of the other sanitized inklings and sanitized octolings.

Elenor: Why did you bring me here?

Black octoling: Before you assume that we are going to hurt you, we are going to help you.

Blue octoling: I'm going to hurt you.

Black octoling: No your not. Now be nice to her.

Blue octoling: But Mom, I don't want to. I don't like these inklings and octolings.

Black octoling: Raven, be nice or go to your room and don't come out until I say you can.

Raven: I'll be nice. (quietly to Elenor) If you lay a finger on me, I will rip it off.

Black octoling: Raven!

Raven:(surprised she heard her) What!?

Black octoling: Go to your room.

Raven: But I don't want to.

Black octoling: I don't care if you do or not. Go to your room. Your in trouble.

Raven: I didn't do anything. Dad, you're on my side right?

The octoling boy just gave her a look and pointed at the door. Somehow Raven got what he was trying to tell her.

Black octoling: Go to your room now.

Raven: Fine.

Then Raven left the room and slammed the door behind her.

Elenor: Uh, who are you?

Black octoling: The little girl that just stormed out of the room is Raven. This is James and I'm Jane.

Elenor: Why am I here?

Jane: We found you in a part of an ice cave that was frozen over. You were unconches when we found you. Also you are being mind controlled by a telephone. You are sanitized and the reason you are here is so we can find a way to overpower the sanitization serum without any side effects.

Elenor: What do you mean without any side effects?

Jane: Have you noticed that James doesn't say anything?

Elenor: Yeah, Isn't he just really quiet?

Jane: He doesn't talk because he can't.

Elenor: What do you mean?

Jane: He was sanitized once. Me and Raven managed to make a cure for the serum only the side effect was that he couldn't talk any more.

Elenor: That's really upsetting.

Jane: It's not that bad. Only Raven gets really annoyed when she forgets about it.

Elenor: Raven seems really intense.

Jane: She can be a lot of the time, sometimes she's really nice. Not to the sanitized though.

Elenor: She's kind of nuts.

Jane: Yeah, your right. Hey, are you even being mind controlled? You don't seem anywhere near as savage as most of the inklings and octolings are when they first get here.

Elenor: No, I'm not being mind controlled.

Jane: How?

Veemo: Tell her the truth.

Elenor: There is this spirit who has kept me alive since I was born managed to show me the truth. Then after I realized that I was sanitized, this octoling that tricked me into thinking that she was a nice octoling trapped me in that ice cave you found me in. And she tried to kill me more than once.

Jane: How did she trap you there?

Elenor: She said that she was going to help me get out of deep sea metro. Instead she brought me down there and told me the exit was through there then when I got in there, she froze it over on me.

Jane: How did she do that?

Elenor: Veemo thinks that she controlled the ice with her mind because before it froze over, her eyes flashed from the red that they normally are to an icy blue color.

Jane: Veemo?

Elenor: My spirit is named Veemo.

Jane: That doesn't make much since only I get what you're trying to say. Also, what does this octoling look like?

Elenor: She has red and black tentacles, red eyes, and was wearing a black vest.

Then Jane pulls out her phone and types something that Elenor is just her texting Raven. Latter that night, Elenor woke up because she heard the door open and she saw 2 inklings or octolings come in there. One of the them seemed to be abrade of the other one.

Inkling/Octoling 1: Why are they still alive? I thought you said you would deal with them.

Inkling/Octoling 2: I did, and I will. I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Inkling/Octoling 1: If they are not dead next time I am here then you and the rest of your family will be.

Inkling/Octoling 2: No!(scared that she might attacks him for shouting) Th-they'll be dead by then.

Inkling/Octoling 1: They better be. If they're still breathing when I'm here next time, your whole family is going into the ocean.

Then the first inkling or octoling walked out of the room and left the other one in there. After that, Elenor realized who they are. They are James and Elisariana