Chapter 14: The Respawn

Captain Cuttlefish: Are you sure?

Elisariana: I'm positive.

Olivia: You're the one who killed her. Why would you say she's alive?

Elisariana: Because I know. I'd know that face anywhere.

Pearl: How many respawns does she have?

Sanitized Octoling: Yes, I'm Elenor.(shooting Elisariana a durty look and stepping back a little she notices that Elisariana has a gun) What is she doing here?

Helen: We have a temporary truce that you are in on.

Elenor: Why am I in on it?

Helen: It's with all of Squidbeak Splatoon.

Elenor: You're not part of Squidbeak Splatoon.

Helen: I'm Agent 9, Lyn's Agent 10 and this is Hazel. She's Agent 11.

Elenor: Just tell me who all is Squidbeak Splatoon.

Helen: There's Captain Cuttlefish, Callie, Marie, Samantha, Julia, Pearl, Marina, you, Olivia, me, Lyn and Hazel.

Elenor: Who's Samantha, Julia and Olivia?

Helen: Samantha is Agent 3, Julia is Agent 4 and Olivia is Agent 8.

Elenor: By Callie, Marie, Pearl and Marina do you mean The Squid Sister and Off The Hook?

Helen: Yeah. Callie is Agent 1,Marie is Agent 2, Pearl is Agent 5 and Marina is Agent 6.

Elenor: So when you say all of Squidbeak Splatoon you mean, Callie is Agent 1, Marie is Agent 2, Samantha is Agent 3, Julia is Agent 4, Pearl is Agent 5, Marina is Agent 6, I am Agent 7, Olivia who is Agent 8, you are Agent 9, Lyn is Agent 10 and Hazel is Agent 11?

Helen:(after a long, akward silence) Oh that was a question.

Elisariana: Yes, she's right. It's not like I'm Agent 12 for Squidbeak Splatoon. I'm the commander in the octairan empire.(interrupting Pearl who was trying to make a joke) If you say that I'm an octo commander, I will throw you over a cliff.

Pearl:(sarcastically) Sorry for joking.

Marina: Just ignore her Pearl.

Pearl: I was being sarcastic.

Marina: I know. It's just that some times you let inklings and octolings get under your skin.

Elisariana: Shut it trater.

Marina: Leave me alone.

Elisariana: You of all octolings should know that I don't leave inklings and octolings alone.

Marina: Just stop bothering me.

Elisariana: Remember what happened last time you told me not to do something?

Marina: You don't scare me any more.

Elisariana walks over to Marina and proves her wrong about not being afraid of her by holding her off the ground by her neck.

Elisariana:(holding Marina by her neck) Scared now?

Pearl: (mad that Elisariana is hurting her best friend) Put her down!

Helen: You guys can rip each others heads off after we free all the sanitized inklings and octolings from the phone. (talking to Elisariana like she's a dog or like Elisariana is a savage beast and she's the tamer) Now, put her down. (Elisariana throws Marina at the wall only she didn't throw her to hard so Marina was okay) Good girl. Now leave her alone. Pearl, try not to get worked up so easily. Marina, try not to get on her nerves.

Marina: You don't know what makes her mad and you don't want to know.

Pearl: I won't get mad if she doesn't make me mad.

Helen: Then don't let her make you mad. Also Elisariana, please try not to kill anyone.

Elisariana: Then don't give me a reason to kill anyone.

Elenor: Now that were done killing each other, Lyn can you make more of the antidote?

Lyn: I'll need a bigger lab then my home.

Elenor: How much bigger?

Lyn: Probably the size of a secret lab where they do stuff like make clones.

Hazel: We could try to find where I was created.

Lyn: You're a clone?

Hazel: Yes.

Lyn: Of who?

Hazlet: Off The Hook.

Lyn: So, Pearl and Marina?

Hazel: Yes.

Elenor: You do kind of look like them.

Elisariana: How about where I was raised?

Elenor: You're a clone too?

Elisariana: No, I was raised in a lab because I was one of the first octolings to exist and I am ammune to water so some scientists found me laying in the sand with my legs in the water. Then they tazed me and brought me to an under water lab to experiment on me and figure out why I'm ammune to water and no one else is.

Helen: Wait, does that mean I'm ammune to water too?

Elisariana: You are supposed to be almost the opposite of me. You would die in seconds.

Elenor: I'm not making the same mistake twice. If anyone else wants to trust her, go on and trust her.

Lyn: How do we get there?

Elisariana: It's under the ocean. We need a submarine.

Lyn: Mine's junk after someone shoved a knife in the controls.

Elisariana: That was you.

Lyn: No it wasn't.

Elisariana: When you were sanitized you did that.

Lyn: Where are we supposed to get a submarine?

Elisariana: I got that covered.

Then she took them to the ocean shores and told them to wait there until she got back then jumped in the ocean and 3 hours latter, she came back with a submarine. Then they all got in and then she drove the sub to the old lab where she was raised.