Chapter 10: The Rescue

Elenor had been walking for hours now. For some reason, the zombies had been leaving her alone. They would look at her, then they would run from her like she was the zombie. As she kept walking, it kept getting colder because the closer you are to the middle of The Killer Hills the colder it gets. She kept going until it got so cold that she coudn't walk any more. Elenor felt awful. She knew that if the zombies wern't going to kill her, she would die from the cold or the venom in her blood.

Veemo: You need to find a way to make a distress signal to get help.

Elenor:(cold, tired from walking and weak from the venom) What-s the poin-t? If I don-t die f-from the cold then t-he venom will kill m-e.

Veemo:(noticing a helicopter) Hey, use your blaster to get their attention.

Then Elenor remembers that she has a blaster and starts to fire it in the air to get the octoling flying the helicopters attention. They drop a rope ladder and Elenor climbed up it and she sees the octoling flying the helicopter and there was no one else there.

Elenor woke up hours latter in a hospital. They had taken the venom out of her and the serums were forced out of her from the cold.

Octoling: Hi.

Elenor: Hi. Who are you?

Octoling: I'm Arora and I brought you here.

Elenor: Thanks. I probably would've died if you hadn't found me.

Arora: My cousin says that you got a virus from the cold that makes you hallucinate like crazy and it seems real so you won't know you're hallucinating until someone tells you.

Elenor:(seeing a hallucination of Elisariana) Look out!

Arora:(startled) Why?

Elenor: She's dangerous!

Arora: You're hallucinating.

Elenor: Are you sure about that?

Arora: Yes and if you don't believe me then go poke it.

Elenor gets up to go poke the hallucinations only it diapered.

Elenor: I guess you're right.

Arora: You should probably go to sleep.

Elenor woke up hours latter because she saw a bright light so she got up to go and see what it was and she found something that looked like a portal and she tripped and fell into it. Tartar was there with Squidbeak Splatoon.

Sanitized Agent 3: Good riddance trader.