EPILOGUE

Well this story got too much unexpected love...... Thank you so much😊

🎀 Happy Together 🎀

Author's P. O. V

The sky was looking pretty with cherry blossom giving the park a dreamy vibe.

Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene.

The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds.

The day was breezy and beautiful.

As a beautiful & small family sat underneath the shadow of the tree, having their small little picnic.

As they had various sweet fruits and snacks kept in front of them, while sitting on a picnic cloth(?)

As the couple was sitting beside each other having their quality time while their daughter was playing with the butterflies near the bushes.

A lovely yet a memorable day.

"Dad?", 5 year old, Jina, called out to her father.

"Hmm?", Beomgyu smiled at his daughter.

"Can we go to the ice cream shop before going home?", Jina asked cutely.

"Sure Princess.", Beomgyu said before pinching her soft cheeks.

"Yayyyy!! Dad is the best!", Jina cheered and ran away from there to continue with her playing session.

"You're spoiling her, you know that, right?", Y/N said eyeing Beomgyu.

"She's just like you, you know that,  right?", he told her with the same tone she used, almost teasing her.

"What do you mean by that?", Y/N asked completely clueless.

"Whenever I don't buy you 'your PrEaCiOuS cHoCoLaTe' you throw a tantrun.... And Jina is just like you.", Beomgyu said as he chuckled when he received a glare from his wife.

"You wanna die!", with that said Y/N started slapping his arm with her fragile hands.

"Ahh hurts! Sorry! I'm sorry,  my precious baby.", Beomgyu said as he engulfed her in a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Dad! Mom! See what I found!", an excited Jina came running with her cute ponytails, fluttering in air, towards her parents.

"What did my angel found?", Y/N said making Jina sit on her lap.

"This!", Jina opened her plam and showed the colorful flower she was holding in her soft and small hands.

"Woah it's really pretty and unique. Do you know what's it's name,  honey?", Beomgyu asked Y/N mesmerized by the flower his little Princess found.

"It's name is Strelitzia, mostly known as the Bird of paradise flower

"It's name is Strelitzia, mostly known as the Bird of paradise flower.", Y/N said smiling at the flower.

"Bird of paradise? Why? ", Jina asked her mother with her Curious doe eyes staring at the flower.