Mom

Author's P. O. V.

After being in a relationship with Beomgyu she got herself a loving family.....

Yewon; a little sister who always asked for her opinion and told embarrassing stories about Beomgyu.

Kai; who's just like her brother, having the same personality as her, sharing the most beautiful memories they made with each other.

Yeonjun; who acts like a Father, always supporting her and even scolding her when needed, his dad jokes and to not mention his sayings which come out of nowhere and then saying "You know I'm the most coolest person alive."

Taehyun; who became her bestfriend's boyfriend always coming to her for asking tips on how to make angry Mina talk to him, what are Mina's likes and dislikes and many more.

A not so perfect family, but an amazing one for sure.

It has been 5 years, a hella long time and Y/N studied Fashion designing and it had been two months since she started her own boutique.

Well Beomgyu sure is busy with the empire but always finds time for Y/N.

She wanted to take slow steps into their  relationship and not to rush anything.

They both are getting married in three weeks.

"Here we are~", Beomgyu said being exited.

"Did you brought the bouquet with you?", Y/N asked hoping that he didn't forget about the flowers.

"Uh......", he indeed did.

"Choi Beomgyu, you wanna die. I reminded you yesterday night so that you'll bring the bouquet of flowers in the morning itself, didn't I?", Y/N said with gritted teeth.

Beomgyu chuckled nervously.

"Baby~ I mean I forgot about it because...... I uh I was busy doing my work.", Beomgyu said nervously.

While Y/N just raised her eyebrow with her blank face.

"Fine! So I was playing games with Taehyun and I forgot... So sorry Princess.", He said giving her puppy eyes.

"Ugh! i hate you but I also love you! Idiot!", Y/N said rolling her eyes.

"I love you too baby. There is a shop near the entrance don't worry.", Beomgyu said flashing her his cute smile.

They brought the flowers and went inside the graveyard and walked towards Beomgyu's Mother's grave.

Beomgyu had a small smile plastered on his face.

The place where he used to cry everytime he came now became his safe place, where he visits every year with his beautiful fiancee on his Mother's birthday.

"Happy Birthday Mom.", Beomgyu said keeping the bouquet of flowers on the grave.

"Happy Birthday.", Y/N said sitting beside him.

"Mom as promised I'm getting married to Y/N. Annd~ I know what to promise you next.... ", Beomgyu said looking at Y/N with a playful smile.

"What??", Y/N asked narrowing her eyes at him.

"You know... I know my mom well... If she was here she would definitely want a grandchild, Princess.", he started teasing her with an innocent look on his face.

While Y/N slapped his arm playfully.

Nothing else than giggles escaped their mouths.

To be continued..... ✨

Theend is near😢

Do vote and comment ....💖