Fear

Author's P. O. V.

"Unnie are you okay?", Yewon asked as soon as Y/N sat on the bed.

"Ye-yeah...."

She wanted to assure the younger that she was okay but her tears betrayed her.

Which flowed nonstop, blurring her eyesight.

"Unnie.... "

Yewon hugged Y/N to calm her down.

She noticed a f**king murder in front of her eyes....

How is she going to be okay?

It took her a while but Y/N calmed down.

"Shouldn't you talk to Beomgyu oppa?"

Yewon asked Y/N as earlier she sensed the tension in the air, while Beomgyu's worried gaze was on Y/N who refused to look at him.

"I should. I know I should give him a chance to explain himself.

But at the same time I think I shouldn't, the way his eyes didn't show any regret while killing his father ...... Crashes my hopes on thinking that he isn't cruel..."

Y/N said sharing everything she's feeling right now with Yewon.

"Unnie.... you're taking it wrong. He isn't like that. He isn't cruel at all. And as of the person you're calling our father. Was he ever a father to us? You must be knowing why my Mother died, right?"

Yewon asked Y/N while her eyes became glassy.

"Yeah I know that  your Mom died because of your father but still-", Y/N was cut offed by Yewon.

"You don't know the whole truth.... Heck I didn't even knew the whole truth..... Till the day I heard Oppa screaming on Dad No- Mr. Choi about how Oppa caught him cheating on my Mom right after her funeral..... No one knows since when he was cheating on her. Still he didn't told me anything.... Still he didn't disrespect Mr. Choi, obeyed everything he said to him...."

Yewon revealed the truth, which she heard the same day when she heard about Y/N's Kidnap.

Heck that was the reason why she was stuttering while telling  about it to Beomgyu, afraid that he didn't wanted her to know that  and he'll scold her.

But to her luck he was so busy in finding Y/N that he didn't try to remember what he said to Mr. Choi that day.

"Unnie... Oppa killed Mr. Choi for a reason. Don't be mad at him, hmm? He is not a bad guy, you know that? You'll talk to him, right?"

Yewon said with a pout.

To be continued......

Do vote and comment..... ❤