Blood

Author's P.O.V.

On the other hand Jihoon was tied up on a chair in the basement of Choi's empire.

"Why am I even tied up here?!", Jihoon said panicking.

"It's your fault that you're here. Who told you to flirt with Y/N when you heard who she is?", Yeonjun said annoyed.

Well he got the point whenever a new student comes they're informed of the Red Moon aka Y/N and THE Choi Beomgyu.

Just at that moment Beomgyu came inside the basement while slamming the door.

And smirked seeing Jihoon tied up on the chair.

He went near him and gave him a punch.

"Hitting on my girl, huh. That much guts you have. Let me burn those guts of yours.", Beomgyu said clenching his jaw.

And then the guy was beaten to pulp or more likely he was given third degree torture.

Beomgyu's shirt and hands were filled with blood cause of using the knife to stab Jihoon to death.

"Dispose his body.", Beomgyu said to one of his Man and walked out of the basement.

She was precious to him cause she was his only source of happiness in his world filled with thorns and Betrayers.

She was so pure and naive for him that he wants to protect her with all his life.

He is cold for the world but sweet for his Princess.......

*Next Day*

It was a normal school day with the same gossips and same sh*ts.

Only one frightful gossip was going around which was the missing news of the new student who flirted with Y/N and everyone knew who was behind it..... Choi Beomgyu.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment....✨