Thirty-Two

When I left the lesson I went straight to my room to do a little bit of physics homework so I didn't have to do as much after lessons. I was able to finish it with about 10 minutes to spare before my next lesson, maths. 

Alison stormed in and threw her stuff on the bed. "that fucking teacher doesn't care about any of us, he shouted at me for taking too long but there were like 15 other people!" she screamed. "Woah, calm down," I said. "I'm not gonna fucking calm down, that fucking teacher gets on my fucking nerves and it fucking annoys me!" she shouted. "you said 'fucking' like 4 times in that sentence" I laughed. She glared at me and I subtly took a step back. "I was just trying to lighten the mood a bit" I stated. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shouted at you," she said. "it's okay, you're upset, I get it" I replied. "we've both got maths right?" she asked. "yeah" I answered. "I'll get my stuff and we can go" she stated. I sat on my bed and waited for her because I already packed my stuff for maths.

She's been getting her stuff for like 5 minutes now and I got so bored I ended up laying on the floor. She finally got her stuff ready but I wasn't paying enough attention to notice the floor was very messy, that was definitely me. She tripped over something on the floor and ended up on top of me. "uhhh I wasn't- I didn't mean to do that" she stuttered as she stood up. "note to self, never lay on the floor again" I mumbled under my breath. "I heard that," Alison said sternly. "good" I replied. 

She walked over to me and put her hands on my waist. "now you listen to me, when we finish our lessons today you are going to get dressed nicely and we are going on a date" she ordered. "no, I need a break from day outs" I answered back. "fine, movie night" Alison replied. "okay, we need to go to maths now though" I sighed. she smiled at me and got her stuff. "what movie?" I asked. "horror" she answered. "Woah hold on there, I am not watching a horror movie" I stated. "yes you are, now hurry up or we're going to be late" she replied. I sighed and starting walking faster.

I finished my work early again and left Alison to finish her work. I got to my room and threw my stuff on my bed. I heard the door open and knew it was Alison so I said, "we are not watching a horror movie and that's final". I felt her hands on my waist and she turned me around. It wasn't Alison.