Twenty-Seven

About 5 minutes later the drinks arrived. "are you ready to order your meals?" the waiter asked. "yeah, can I get fish and chips with some ketchup" Alison answered. "same for me please" I said. "alright, food should be here in about 10 minutes" the waiter stated before leaving. "are you copying me?" Alison laughed. "uh, no" I replied. "okay then," she said, "I'm gonna go to the toilet". "how long are you gonna be?" I asked. "I don't know, like 5 minutes" she replied. "okay," I said. She left the table and went to the toilets.

5 minutes later the food arrived, good service I thought. "uh has the other girl left or something" the waiter asked confused. "no she's gone to the toilet" I replied. "how long is she gonna be?" he asked. Why does he need to know that I thought. "she said 5 minutes" I answered. "okay" he said. He sat down in Alison's seat and grabbed my hand. "yo what the hell" I stated. "you'll be happier with me, not her" he said. "uhhh" I said, scared. "come on, gimme a chance" he stated. "uh no thanks" I replied. "do you wanna get out of my fucking seat or beaten" I heard Alison say. 

He took his hands away quickly and stood up. "she'll be happier with me and you both know that" he hissed. "I don't even know you so how would I know!" Alison shouted. "can you both stop!" I shouted, "I don't want you because you're acting like a pervert and I know I'd be happier with her than anyone else because she actually fucking cares!". "is there a problem ma'am?" a young lady asked. "yeah, your employee is trying to hit on my girl!" Alison shouted. "okay please calm down and we can sort this out," the lady said, she was probably the manager. "basically I went to the toilet and when I came back this dude was all over my girl," Alison said calmly. "ma'am is this true?" the manager asked me. "yes" I replied. "alright Joshua you can leave the property," the manager said. He scoffed and stormed out of the restaurant. "I'm sorry for the trouble, I will give you a new server," she said apologetically. "thank you" I smiled. "next time I'm taking you to the toilet with me" Alison stated. "it wasn't that bad" I laughed. "you looked scared shitless" Alison replied. "I was nervous, not scared" I stated, "and you said my girl when you were arguing", I did the Debby Ryan hair tuck. "yes I did," she said proudly. I laughed and she grabbed my hand again. "we gotta eat our food" I said and took my hand away so I could eat my fish and chips.

We finished our food and drinks and left the restaurant about half an hour later. "you wanna go back to college or do something more fun?" Alison asked. "I don't know, whatever you want" I replied. "I'm asking what you want," she said. "uh, something more fun" I answered. "okay come on," she said excitedly. "where are we going now?" I asked. "it's 1 pm, uh we're going to the theme park" she answered. "oooh that sounds fun" I replied excitedly. We were walking to her car and she opened the door for me so I thanked her.