Nine

TIME SKIP TO MORNING

I woke up and felt pressure on me so I opened my eyes and saw Stacey sleeping on top of me. I looked around and saw Alison laying on her bed looking at her phone. "hey" I whispered, "how long have you been awake?". "maybe an hour or something" she replied. "don't we have lessons?" I asked. "no we have the first two days free so we can unpack and get used to everything and stuff" she explained. 

"oh my god let me sleep" Stacey groaned rubbing her eyes. "Hey sleepyhead," I said rubbing her back as she tried getting off the bed. "what. The. Fuck" Stacey said as she looked at me while still on top of me. "you were drunk and we're going to the same college and you somehow knew my room number so you came here so I could look after you" I explained. "I didn't try to-". "you did" I cut her off. "oh, I'm so sorry," she said hugging me. "get off me now, I need to sort my shit out," I said, patting her thigh softly. She climbed off me and swayed back and forth a bit before getting her balance. "there's a glass of water on that table" I said, pointing to a small table next to my bed. "I need to go back to my room," she said while chugging the water. "okay but take it easy" I replied. "yeah sure, bye," she said while kissing me on the cheek and running out. 

"well, that wasn't how I thought my first day would go," I said when the door closed. I remembered Devon gave me her number so I texted her "hey, it's Alex" and waited for her to reply. She replied about 2 minutes later saying "I'm outside your room" with a winking emoji. I went to pack my bag with some basic essentials and opened the door. "where are you going?" Alison asked. "just meeting a friend," I said before speeding out of the room. "hey," Devon said when she saw me practically running out of the room. "hi" I replied with a smile. "so what happened after I left last night?" she asked. "Stacey said she was sorry and we ended up sleeping in the same bed" I replied. Devon laughed in shock, "what! She's your ex Alex!". I grabbed her and put my hand over her mouth. "shut up, I don't need the whole college knowing I slept with my ex" I hissed before letting her go. "okay jeez" she said before sorting her outfit out. 

I only noticed just now that she was wearing very revealing clothes and I ended up staring at her boobs without realising. "like what you see?" she said with a smirk. I looked up at her and said "i- uh yeah, no, what?" I stuttered. She just laughed and grabbed my hand. "you're a bit sweaty" she said letting go of my hand. "yeah my hands are always sweaty" I replied. We both walked out of the building and to her car, she opened the door for me and I thanked her and got in. "where are we going?" I asked. "you'll see" she replied.