Five

About 30 minutes later all the girls left apart from one. I figured that was my roommate. "I'm going to the shops for some snacks so bye I guess," she said. "wait," I said. "what" she whined. "I never got your name" I replied. "oh, excuse my horrible manners" she stated sarcastically, "I'm Alison". "right whatever," I said annoyed. "do you want anything?" she asked me. "ready salted crisps" I replied. "fine" she mumbled and walked out. I continued scrolling through TikTok while I waited for Alison to come back.

About 10 minutes later she arrived and when she opened the door she threw a multipack of ready salted crisps at my face." thanks," I said smiling. "hm" she responded as she sat on her bed which was on the opposite side of the room. I opened a pack and took a few out to eat. "give me one" she said. I walked over to her bed where she was sitting and held out the packet. "thanks" she mumbled before putting it in her mouth. 

"how much were the crisps?" I asked. "I don't know like £1" she responded. I got my bag, took out my wallet and got a £5 note out because I didn't have any coins and gave it to her. She looked at me confused so I said, "I didn't have any coins so I'm paying you back with that". She put it back in my hand but I kept holding it out for her. "I'm not taking it," she said while looking at her phone. "yes you are" I replied, "I'll just stand here until you take it". "do what you want, I'll just be on TikTok while you do that" she replied as she rolled on her back and looked at her phone. "just take it!" I shouted. "jeez fine," she said and took it out of my hand. 

She then stood up and walked over to my bag and put it in my wallet. I looked at her confused as she walked back over to her bed. "I told you, I'm not taking it," she said as she sat back down on her bed. I sighed and sat on my bed and picked up my phone. I didn't realise my phone was on full volume so when I opened TikTok the first thing on my for you page was someone doing the wap dance. "oh shit" I said as I turned my volume down. I heard her laugh as she was looking at her phone. Before I could scroll onto the next video, someone started ringing me.