"What a sweet and nice girl you are, Hillise!"

They spoke as if they were trying to weaken Hillise's heart.

If she was the Hillise Inoaden before, she must have been restless when she heard these words in her presence.

Even if it was true that she tried to send them back without meeting them, she would have been sorry and offered them a seat.

"By the way, Hillise, how could you not tell us the news first?"

"Yeah, that's too much. You should have contacted us first if you had this kind of celebration! Then I would have come running to congratulate you."

"Of course, I knew you would bloom instead of Ricardo!"

"Yes, it's obvious that Hillise is the only one who will succeed Inoaden, but everyone's blind. Now it turned out like this, how lucky you are?"

They naturally began to settle down on the sofa, adding one word by one with a voice of excitement.

One of them even asked employees who were still standing by the door to bring some refreshments quickly.

The butlers and employees were swallowing dry saliva, waiting for Hillise orders with anxious eyes.

"But Hillise, is that true? Is it not only that you have become the successor to this generation, but that you have already succeeded Diego as the head."

Then one of the relatives asked in a subtle tone.

"No, of course, I'm not suspicious of it. It's such amazing news."

"You said you were going to celebrate at the King's Palace?"

"That's great, that's great! Hillise, you know that, right? How much I have loved you like my own daughter since you're a kid."

"I'm the one who gave birth to you with my heart. I don't know how proud and thrilled I am to see you do so well."

They now began to spit out their desperate feelings toward Hillise as if they were competing among themselves.

Until the news of Hillise awakening was announced, everyone had followed Diego and Ricardo and ignored her.

Besides, Diego was an only child, so he had no brother.

In other words, the relatives who came to Hillise now were at least cousins of Diego.

So, of course, their relation were farther from Hillise.

Nevertheless, the fact that they came to Hillise without hesitation to get a piece of meat proved how blatantly the people of Inoaden had been neglecting her.

Besides, the Hillise Inoaden, whom they knew, was so clumsy that she could be easily dragged around.

So, they might have thought that it wasn't unreasonable to take the seat in Inoaden once you applied candy to your hand and made her feel like a family.

Thak.

Hillise put the last point on the paper and put down the quill she held in her hand.

She had just finished her correspondence with Kalykia.

It was then when she moved her eyes toward the unwitting uninvited guests to deal with them.

"Chief."

Alfredo heard a whisper from the attendant, who had just dashed and reported the news from the door.

"The Ferrano family visited us."