Chapter 2

Faith

Recall

Jungkook's POV

I face myself looking to the large mirror in my washing room. My tired eyes recalled my life's aim!

From my birth I was never allowed to go outside in the winter. I really wished to see people playing in the snow, Children building cute snowman, couples embracing each other in the coldness etc,. Soon the winter will be coming and as usual I'll be stuck in this house. Before that I need to acquire my aim.

It was during my fifteenth birthday, everyone embraced me with lots of their gifts. Yoongi hyung, my elder brother who loved me like I'm his child gifted an iron man toy which was my favorite during my teenage days. My parents gifted me with the limited edition Louis Vuitton blazers. But the one which surprised me was the gift given by my grandmother. It was a wooden box with a locker attached to it. She whispered in my ears " my lil kookie, this is the last thing your grandpa brought to me. I think this box have some mysteries. The mysteries which can change your life. You should open this when you're ready for accepting your faith. Kookie- my bunny boy, you should be careful with it. Grandma loves you alot. I want you to live long with your beautiful bunny smile."
She handed me the box and gave a kiss in my forehead.

On the next day my grandma passed away. I didn't opened her gift because I was not ready to accept my faith more than that I was afraid. Eventually I forgot about the box. And it was yesterday when I accidentally came in contact with the mystery box. Me and Gureum was playing in the indoors. He was hiding here and there. I love it when he hides in between the chairs only hiding his face. It's so cute.

I dont know why he's doing so

I dont know why he's doing so. It's so cute. Yesterday I noticed him hiding in the storage room. I went to there and bent down to take him that was when I noticed the box which grandma gifted me. I totally forgot about it. I took it from the pile of dusty things. I came back to my room and sat down in my chair.
I cleaned the box with a soft cloth. Yeah, I am ready to accept my faith whatever it is. I'm not that scary cat now, I'm a grown bold man now. I opened it.

The box had a letter, a compass and a map. I start to read the letter.

"The Blue Sapphire will protect you from envy and harm. The gem will attract the heavenly blessings. It holds the power to make peace between enemies.
The cave of Blue sapphires is guarded by Kim Taehyung. His God is RM.
The cave is having the precious Blue Belle of Asia, the costliest sapphire in the world .
The one acquires it should be born with same birthstone that is Sapphire."

I understood that the box was a key to the magical cave of sapphire. I fold back the letter and kept it in the box. I took a quick look to the map. I have been to several places but no matter how hard i try i couldn't recognize this place. Strange!

_____________________________________________

Hey guys
Your Authornim is here👋

Hope you guys liked this chapter.
Give your support and votes for me.
Love you all!