♡-Chapter 2-♡

Weeks went by and you made lots of friends in and out of your classroom. You still cought Bakugo looking at you form a distance but you didn't care. At least he was giving you the attention you wanted from him. You were walking down the hallway and you heard anything

"Damn you Deku!" You went to see what was the commotion all about it was Bakugo. "I'm sorry Kachan" Said Deku. Deku was a classmate of yours and you knew him pretty well. "What's going on here?" You said Bakugo turned to then left. You helped Deku with his books and you followed Bakugo. " Hey Bakugo wait!" You manage to catch up to him "you can't just bully people like that." He stopped walking and stood there.

"Shut up you damn extra" he finally said. "You have to stop treating your own classmates like that or you won't have any friends!" You stopped talking as soon as you said that but Bakugo didn't react like you would usually would. "Whatever you say extra" he walked off and you were shocked.

Bakugo would never reply to anyone like that. Your cheeks grew warm from that interaction. You chose to ignore it and you went off to class. "What took you so long?" Mina said you thought of a good excuse "oh uh I had to go to the bathroom." "Oh okay! But you missed it Denki shoved his whole fist into his mouth and it's stuck. He's with recovery girl right now" you both laughed

Before school ended your class had to do a mile run, 20 push ups and sit ups. Mr Aizawa said that was just the beginning and he dismissed us. You were in the girls shower room with the other girls in your class and you guys got along pretty well. "Mr Aizawa was pretty harsh today" said Jirou "Mr Aizawa is always harsh on us, like the first day of school he gave us that fitness test." Said Uraraka

"That is true" you added. You guys finishjed up and you and Mina walked home together. "Bye Mina, call me once you get home okay?" "Okay I will bye!" You waved good bye to Mina and you got in side. But you had a weird feeling a familiar feeling.

You were a little dizzy but brushed it off and went in the kitchen to have a glass of water. You went upstairs to take a shower and make yourself some food. You took a long cold shower. Although you still felt a little dizzy and so faint memories you didn't remember.

You got out the shower and threw on some comfy clothes and went downstairs to get some food. You opened the fridge and you saw nothing to eat. You knew your sister will be coming home soon so you took some money and went off to the closest store you could find to buy some snacks.

You found a little store and you went in. You got yourself some chips and a monster drink. You were about to grab a pack a noodles and that's where you saw Bakugo. He stood there in shock to see you your cheeks grew warm. "Hey Bakugo" you said he didn't say anything but he got some words out.

"Hey extra" he chuckled and went to go pay for him items. You walked up to the counter to pay for your stuff too. He stood close to you and you can feel the tension between you two. You got your stuff and Bakugo was leaving you ran up to him and you walked beside him.

"So what are you doing once you get home?" You asked Bakugo looked at you for a bit and looked away. You saw red spread across his face. "That's none of your business dumb ass" you scoffed and you guys talked for a bit and you had some time to catch up. He gave you his number before you went home you were so happy.

You said bye to him and your cheeks grew more warmer." So where did you go?" Your sister said her arms were crossed and she had a smile on her face."Uhh.. I went shopping for some snacks for you and me." You said, you gave a bag of chips your sister and you went in the kitchen to make some noodles.