♡-Chapter 1-♡

It was a normal day at home and you were not planning to do anything for that day so you decided to stay home and hang out with your sister.

"So hey, you planing to go out tonight or you're just going to stay home for a bit?" Your older sister was making food in the kitchen while you were on your phone scrolling through Instagram.

"Nah, I'm just going to stay home. You?" You looked up form your phone and you saw your sister making an ice cream Sunday. But it didn't bother you because your sister always mad ice cream Sundays every Friday.

"Here you go" she handed you a bowl of ice cream and sat down beside you and turned on the TV. You placed your phone on the coffee table and started eating your ice cream. "So excited to go to UA tomorrow??"

"Yeah I am" you had got an recommendation so you tried out for UA. It went well and you got your acceptance letter last week. You and your sister were excited of course you and your sister went school shopping. You also had time to work on your hero costume and your h/n.
-----------------
(What do you want your hero name to be and you can comment your hero name)

A couple minutes went by and you had gotten tired of watching TV so you went to your room threw on some pj's and went to bed. It was 1:00 in the morning and you had woken up but it was not your room, it was just a dark space. You heard arguing of two familiar voices but you can't quite recognize them.

But then the arguing grew louder and louder and you got dizzy. Then plates smashing and someone crying you woke up your face was sweaty and it felt warm. You went into your sister's room and you slept in there.

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!" you heard your sister's voice but you ignored her. She activating her quirk and you felt a splash of cold water on your face you fell off her bed and ground then got up." God what time is it??" You wiped of some water from your face and got up rubbing your eyes.

"6:00, now hurry up before your late for you first day of UA high school!" Your sister left the room and you got up form the ground and went in the bathroom to take a shower. The shower was nice it remind you of home but you got that feeling off your head and got out of the shower.

"You ready?" Your sister said you came downstairs with your new UA uniform. "Yeah I am, how do I look?" You tured around showing off your outfit and you felt good about it. You sat down on the kitchen table and also had breakfast. Yoy called in an Uber because you didn't want the paparazzi to follow you all the why to UA because your sister was a por hero.

Your Uber came and dropped you off. You were so excited to be at UA that you ran out of the Uber. "Y/n!" You heard a familiar voice behind you turned around and saw Mina! "Omg Mina hey!" You ran up to her and gave her a big hug "I'm so glad you got accepted in UA with me!" You and Mina had been best friends ever since you moved you your new school.

"Hey girls" you turned around and saw a guy with spiky red hair and immediately recognized them. "Holy shit! Kirishima?!" Your jaw dropped when you saw his new look. "Kirishima the last time we saw you was with black hair" Mina added "yeah but I wanted a new look for UA"

"Red really suits you very much" you said. You heard the bell ring so you Kirishima and Mina ran inside and placed your items in your locker. Your new class was class 1A with Kirishima and Mina. You sat down beside Mina of course. Time went by and more students came in. There was a classmate that caught you eye as once as he stepped in the class your guys eyes met.

He looked familiar and you don't know him. From his expression he knew you. You though who they were and it clicked the blond hair and the red eyes. It was Bakugo! You haven't seen him in a long time from his expression he haven't seen  either. Class went by and it was already lunch.

You sat with Mina, Kirishima, Denki, Sero, and Bakugo. You tow haven't even said a word to each other but you guys sat at the same lunch table. "God that fitness test  Mr.Aizawa gave us was hard, even on the first day of school!" Said Danki. "I agree it was hard but I guess it was to make us more stronger." You said "it was a peace of cake"

said Bakugo "of course you would say that your Bakugo." You replied "you guys know each other?" Said Sero "well-" "no we don't." Bakugo got up and left the lunch table you ran after him "hey Bakugo wait up!" You finally catched up to him and grabbed him shoulder. "What do you want you damn extra??" He scoffed "extra?" You were confused at first but it didn't matter "long time no see" you finally  answered.

"So what have you been up too?" He looked away from you gase "that's none of your danm business." He said you shook your head and chuckled a little bit "same old Bakugo" "what is that supposed to mean?!" He replied in more in a harsh voice but it didn't matter to you. You chuckled more gave him a little salute and walked away. "Hey was all that about with you and Bakugo?" Said Mina

"Oh I just used you know him back when I was younger" you gave Mina a smile you and the others went back to class. Class went by and  Mr Aizawa gave us all a note to fill so our hero costume get make or need a little touch up. " Y/n you coming?" "Yeah just wait." It was the end of class and you and Bakugo were last one's in class.

He kept on looking at you but immediately look away when you met his gase. "You look different" he said but this time he was calm and didn't look irritated at all. "Uh.. you look different too" you both stepped out of the class and and you met up with the others. "Hey Bakugo want to join?" He said nothing but kept on walkimg. "He wait up" Kirishima waved bye and you and Mina walked home together. " Hey want to come over??" You said "sorry not today but tomorrow I would" you dropped Mina to her house and you flew the way home.

You got home and changed into your comfy pj's and waited for your sister to come home. You decided to oder food instead of making dinner. You flopped on your living room couch and waited for you food to get delivered. It didn't take long for you food to get delivered. You were planning to eat all the food but you decided to save some for your sister.

It got late so you went to bed. You left the form on the kitchen counter for your sister to see when she gets back home. You went I your room to try to sleep but you couldn't. A you think about was Bakugo. But you guys just reunited but your brain couldn't stop thinking about him. It took time for you to go to a deep sleep but you did.

You woke up to a sound in your room but this time you were in a different living room. There were hols in the walls and the living room was messy. You heard that argument again but this time you can kinda understand what the tow figures are saying. 'No! You little....'  'Stop it!...' you woke in a cold sweat. You checked you phone and it was only 5:00 in the morning. Bit the dream kept you up and all you can hear is crying...

Hope you liked it and it might take me long to update but I will try my best♡♡