♡- Chapter 3 -♡

You were Mina's house sitting on her bed eating chips." Hey do you want to paint our nails??" Said Mina you got up and took a neon green nail polish and black." What do you think of this  color combo??" Mina sat on her floor eating cookies." They look cute wanna match??" She said. You sat down beside her and took her hand took off her chip dust off her fingers before you painted her nails." Hey y/n so what's going on with you and Bakugo??"

Your eyes went big you felt sweat go down your face." W-what do you mean??" You nervously laughed trying to not make it obvious." Y/n come on I've known you since 5th grade so,do you like him??"

You were confused about your feeling's towards Bakugo." Uh.. well I don't know yet, but we are going to hang out on Saturday." "REALLY?!" she seemed excited for you " yeah we are... But I'm kinda nervous." Mina's hand were kinda shaking from excitement." How come??"

"Well he can be a little...well he can be a little hot headed." You chuckled a little bit, you were done painting Mina's nails then she started to paint your's.

The next day you met up with Denki, Kiri, Bakugo, Sero and Mina." Hey guys!" "Hey y/n" said Kirishima. You felt a hand on your shoulder you turned around and you saw a guy with long-ish messy purple hair." Uh hello" you said you were a little confused but you played it off." Hi your y/n right?"

You nodded "uh do I know you??" You said. It was a little bit awkward for you but you played along." No, but I'm Shinso from class 1-C. I just wanted to tell you looked nice." You gave him a big smile but you felt Bakugo glare at Shinso." Thank you" he nodded then left.

You guys went to class and as always some kids were fooling around and Iida was yelling at everyone to settle down before Mr Aizawa came in. But as always he was sleeping in class with his sleeping bag. The door opened and Midnight came in." Hello calss 1-A!" she said  she walked in and the room was quite at last.

"So today in calss you will be learing some combat skills! As a hero you can't always realy on your qwirk. So you guys to your change rooms and change into your gym uniform and meet me in the gym." You and your classmates got ready in you gym uniform's.

" Okay everyone i'll be showing you some easy combat move's than i'll partner you guys up!" Midnight and Mr Aizawa showed us some self defense moves than we were partnered up. You were partnered up with Bakugo. You did the moves what Mind night and Mr Aizawa showed you guys and every touch was  so thrilling to you.

His eyes fixated on you and you couldn't stop looking at him. When your  gym class was done looked at Bakugo one more time before you went to change. He looked back and his face went red. He looked away as soon as your guys eyes met.

You though when he looked away was cute you couldn't help but giggle under you breath. You went in the shower room and took a shower before heading to lunch with Mina and the other girls. You were getting some lunch with your lunch tray." Hey dumb ass" you turned around and it was Bakugo.

" Oh hey there!" You said. " So um can we meet behind the school." You nodded and placed your food on the lunch table and told your friends you were going to the bathroom. You and Bakugo walked behind the school and guys talked." So that Shinso guy, you like him?"

You were shocked of course." What no! of course not. Why would you think that?" he was flustered but he didn't want to show it." no reason, so are we still on for tomorrow?" you nodded and smiled at him." Don't look at me like that dumb ass" you giggled than left.

You met up with the other girls at the cafeteria. You guys talked and you see Shinso looking at you. But you looked away and saw Bakugo giving Shinso the death star. You thought it was just nothing so you went on with your day. When you were getting ready to go home Shinso walked up to you. You were nice enough to say 'hi' and talk to him for a little bit.

You walked home with Tsuyu. You said goodbye to her and went in your house, took a shower and chilled in your room till your sister came back till then you were talking to Bakugo about your plans with him tomorrow. You were so happy that Bakugo was talking to you and everytime a reasponed to you text your cheek would go red and warm and you loved it so much.

You were hoping that he is feeing the same way that you feel about him...

Hope you like it!👽❤️