♡-Chapter 4-♡

It was Saturday morning and you were excited to hang out and itu Bakugo. You got up and took a shower you wore sweatpants and a tee-shirt for now before you got ready for you went on to hang out with Bakugo. Your sister was patrolling today and she made you some breakfast.

You ate your breakfast and went to Mina's house to pick out an outfit." Hey Mina!" You said Mina invited you in her house and you guys went shopping to find some outfits." Hey dose this shirt look good?" Mina showed you a white band crop top." Yeah it looks good maybe try it with these jeans."

You handed Mina blue high-waisted jeans with black and white dragon on them. While Mina was changing you picker out a black mesh shirt and a black tank top with back jeans. You went into a change room and changed into your outfit.

You and Mina bought your clothes and you walked Mina home and you went home to get ready to hang out with Bakugo

You and Mina bought your clothes and you walked Mina home and you went home to get ready to hang out with Bakugo. You took a shower and slipped on your new outfits and added some makeup and your black sneakers. You put on some perfume and waited until Bakugo came to pick you up.

Bakugo didn't take long to pick you up." Hey you look... pretty I-i mean good" said Bakugo while he was checking you out up and down." Thank you! You look good too" you checked. You and Bakugo went out to eat at a restaurant and you guys went for a walk." Hey so... Do you know how to skateboard??"

You looked ahead and there was a skate park." Uh... No do you know??" He grabbed you hand and you guys ran at the skate park. You looked around and you were amazed." He so what kind of skateboard do you want??" You were happy that Bakugo was willing to waste his money on you, but you didn't have enough to pay for your own.

"Um I would like the one with the moon on it" he smiled at you and paid for his and your skateboard. You guys skateboard for a bit and he held your hand while you were leaving how to skateboard. You guys did some tricks together and you lived the way he just held you in his strong arms.

He would look at you everything you looked away and when you caught him looking at you his cheeks would turn pink. You guys took a walk and just talked about everything that came to your guys mind." Hey so what kind of guy do you like??"

Bakugo couldn't keep his eyes off you he held your hand tight and you didn't want to let go." Well I like confident guys and a guy that know's what they want." Bakugo tried not to look at you but you could see his ceeks turn pink." Well im confident and I always know what I want"

"and what is that you want?" you looked up at him and you can see his cheeks turn more pink more like red." Well I want to be the number one hero and also I want someone to like me more than anything." Your heart couldn't stop beating when Bakugo said that.

The sun was going down so Bakugo walked you to your porch." I had fun spending time with you." You got close to Bakugo than he got closer to you. Your lips were almost touching his, he cupped your cheeks pulled your face closer to his and all you felt after that was his lips on yous.

The kiss was thirilling that you didn't want to stop. You placed your hands around his neck then his hands were on your hips. He slowly sliped his tounge in your mouth and it was the best feeling in your life. It was getting hot and heavy so you pulled away.

"y/n.." You heard his soft voise and you didn't want him to stop talking. You looked into his beautiful red eyes and they shimmered into the sunset light." Yeah??" He pulled you close and he held on to you tightly." I really like you..." He said in his soft voise you gave him a big smile and pecked his cheek." I like you more.." Bakugo gave you another kiss before he went home.

You walked in and you saw your sister on the couch." So.. Who was that cute boy you were kissing??" Your eyes went big you wanted to come uo with and exuse but you were caught." He's a classmate of mine.." Your sister chckled. She got up from the couch and stood infrount of you.

"You don't need to lie to me. I'll let you see him but if he hurts you he's dead. got it?" you nodded and went to your room to get ready to take a shower. After your shower you messeged Mina and told her everything. She was so happy ans so was I, through out the night you talked to Bakugo. You did amit you didn't want to stop kissing him.

And he felt they same way...

Haoped you liked the chaper and thank you for reading