Xiao Zhan is unmoved.

"What do you mean?" YIbo asks.

"I feel messed up," he breathes, and Yibo is amused again.

"I haven't even touched you."

Xiao Zhan breathes in his scent, and arrogance, and then wraps his hand around the back of Yibo's neck.

"Exactly," he mutters, and stares into Yibo eyes. But then because he truly needs to regain some measure of hold on his faculties, he leans his forehead against Yibo's and shuts his eyes.

A few seconds of silence pass by, before Yibo calls out to him.

"Ge?" he prods, his tone bemused.

"Don't you feel it?" Xiao Zhan asks. "Isn't your body weak? I feel like I've been poisoned."

"Maybe it's your fever?" Yibo says, and a soft laugh proceeds out of Xiao Zhan.

He sighs, and then releases his hold.

"God, I'm so in love with you."

He inhales, and then exhales.

"I need to lie down."

"Mn," Yibo says, but then he leans his face to the side to press a kiss to Xiao Zhan's cheek. There is absolutely nothing innocent about it, and so as Yibo's tongue grazes his skin, a painful jolt of pleasure is sent straight to his dick.

Xiao Zhan can no longer hold on to nothing, so he grabs the bottom of Yibo's shirt above the hem.

Yibo's lips move lower, searing a path down his skin until he slants his head, and sucks on the edge of his jaw.

A strangled moan floats out of Xiao Zhan, as his grip on Yibo's shirt tightens even further.

And then it is no longer enough.

His right hand lets go to once again find its way to the back of Yibo's neck, as Xiao Zhan lifts his chin to grant Yibo all the access that he can possibly need.

His cock is throbbing, tormented with the need to be stroked and soothed, and Xiao Zhan cannot help but be awed at the intensity of his arousal for him. It makes him wonder then how it would feel like to have Yibo take his time... in kissing every single inch of his body. He would lay flat on the bed, pliant and willing, and Yibo would kiss him until he dissolved into nothing.

And what thrills Xiao Zhan even more is knowing that Yibo would do it... if he asked. All he had to do was ask... for anything, and if it was within his power, Yibo would give it to him.

This rips a smile across hs face.

He feels Yibo move slightly away then, so his eyes flutter open to meet Yibo watching him.

"Why are you smiling?" he asks, and Xiao Zhan's delight increases even more. And then he blinks, softly at Yibo, as his hand falls away from the back of his neck.

He gazes at this absolutely beautiful boy that has completely become his, and feels his stomach roil with affection.

"I've realized," he says. "That I have you completely wrapped around my finger."

Yibo beams at this. "Isn't it the other way round?"

Xiao Zhan's smile slightly falters as the words hit, and so he looks away to consider this.

Yibo breaks out laughing.

Xiao Zhan's hand tightens around his shirt, but it is more to keep himself standing as his heart fondly wrenches fondly at the sound of Yibo's joy, than anything else