Heartbeat: The Fight

Heartbeat

Rated: M16+ on Fanfiction.net

Originally found on http://fanfiction.net/~RunWithJacobBlack

All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer!

Author's Note: I've had this idea for a while now and I really wanted to write it even know I knew it was going to be really hard in more ways than just one. I can relate to this story quiet easily as it is something similar to what I've had happen. I wanted to raise awareness to the subject of donating life. 

This story isn't going to be very long, but I do want people to let me know what they think of it. I thought this also showed how differently I can write as it was a bit more of a challenge for me to get the right emotions for the situation to usual and took longer to write because of it.

Also, I've made The Cullens human, but kept the Wolf Pack for a very important reason which you will see towards the end of the story.  

Most of this story is from Jacob's Point of View, but towards the end it will be changed, but it will be noted when that happens. This story is for anyone that can read and can relate to heartbreak and pain, though this does have a happy ending, even if you can't see it coming. 

Hope you all enjoy it! 

- Sky

Preface 

With each person that you meet in life, they will alter your life significantly. Maybe for the good, maybe for the bad, but whatever aspect it changes your life, it was meant to happen, either to teach you or someone else a lesson, or for you to help someone that needs you. Everyone you meet was brought into your life for a reason. Wither its love, friendship, or something completely different, there is always a reason attached to it.

I know that my life was altered in so many ways possible after I met Renesmee. She changed me without even trying and she was only nine. She taught me so much that was good, things that probably I wouldn't have ever learnt or changed to without meeting someone like her. 

I remember what I was like before I met her and how things changed after. She gave me back my life. She had saved my life without even trying, and I knew that I couldn't live without her . . . but then it came to the point that I had to.

If you have a heart, can read or have ever lost someone close to your heart, that you thought that you couldn't live without, you need to read our story, my story. Things, plans and dreams change when one person is taken from you and another placed into your life. I thought I was dealing with things well, in my own weird way, but I wasn't. And someone showed me how my dealing with things weren't right. I was glad to have that person in my life at the time. I had gone back to my old life and was shown that I didn't have to, just at the right time, again. . . I realized then, I was in her life for a reason, and I knew what that reason was.  

I wasn't afraid anymore. I was doing what I was meant to do in my life!  

-      -       -       -        -      -      -       -

My smile gleamed over to Renesmee, seeing her long brown hair flowing softly in the light breeze around us and her deep chocolate eyes in the moonlight as we took a long walk from La Push beach to her home in Forks. It was night, and it was warm, just the way we both loved the weather. I closely watched her smiling and laughing back at everything I said. It seemed to be that anything I did or said made her laugh lately. I loved her so much. I didn't know what I would do without her! She was my life and everything. She was what made my heart beat.