CHAPTER 1

RYAN'S POV

It's my first day at the institute. I have been wanting to go here since I was in high school. God forbid, the cruel wait for the results. and I finally got in! That too on a full scholarship. My parents are really proud of me. This is going to be a really great year. I can feel it. 

I am standing in front of Lilith Chrisdale University. I transferred here last week. The most prestigious and Elite university in all of the world. only a few people even dream to get a placement here. I did it. I finally got in. 

And so did Nate. My best friend. We have been best friends since we were 3. And now we are reunited again. with him by my side, I have nothing to worry about. 

"Holy molly dude. We did it. I still can't believe it. Pinch me?" Nate is jumping up and down in excitement. He was smiling cheekily with dimples at each end. Suddenly, I hear a voice. 'HELLO! Earth to newbies. What are you doing outside?" She had a pixie haircut with a hairband, which honestly, made her hair messier. She was thin, with blue eyes and orangish skin. She was staring at us, amused. 

"Um, hi," I reply, a bit nervously. Okay, let me be honest, I'm not really the most social person in the world. I find talking to people a bit hard. Not to mention, strangers.

"I'm Kate. I believe you must be Ryan and Nate. I'm in my second year in, IT department. I'm supposed to give you a tour today. I'm on the welcoming committee. " 

"Nice to meet you. yeah. I'm Ryan and this is my friend Nate." Nate waves at her sheepishly. They stare at each other for a second and I can see her blushing already. That's how Nate is. The goofy guy girls like to like. The hilarious one. 

"Okay, Ryan and Nate. I'll begin your tour right now. The first step is the lockers. I will take you to the admissions office where they will assign you your locker and give you your timetable. We can then move on to the full UNI tour. " she explained as we walked towards the admissions office. An old lady was seated there and handed us out our locker combos and timetable. Kate was continuously talking the whole way to our lockers about the rich history of the college and other stuff. but I didn't seem to hear a thing. My eyes elsewhere. They were at her. 

A girl was walking across the hall. She was the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen. Her skin, glowing like pearl and her lips red like cherries. Her eyes were Belgian brown, almost light brown from the sunlight beaming into them through the window. Her dark brown hair fell on her shoulders reaching her beltline. She was wearing black boot heels, a black formal miniskirt and a white shirt tucked in, neatly. She had a loose tie around her slim neck. She was sophisticated. Behind her were standing two long guys. Also excellent like her, formally dressed. Hair perfectly made up. The crowd of students made way for them as they went. They walked across me and I was left behind, only with the memory of her perfect image in my mind, staring at the trails left behind by her. Then suddenly, a voice interrupted my thoughts.

 Then suddenly, a voice interrupted my thoughts