6 - What Does He Know?

He chokes on his saliva and sputters for a moment, "You- you do??" Oh god Superman has never been this panicked. Bruce sets his drink on the ground and straddles Supermans lap still whispering in that sexy deep voice of his. "You think I didn't know? Your secret identity is glasses and combing your hair. Do you think I'm an idiot?" Clarks jaw drops and his hands grip Bruces waist.

  "How did you find out?? How long have you known??" He keeps a level voice but his tone is clearly alarmed. Bruce hums in amusement and he leans back, talking in his regular voice. "Calm down, I wont tell anyone. I can keep a secret. You don't become a billionare by telling secrets, now do you?" 

  "Is this about money?! How can someone as rich as you need to blackmail-" Bruce cuts him off with a wave of his hand and a sharp tone. "If i was going to blackmail you I'd have done it already and I wouldn't be in your lap." Clark looks down sheepishly for a moment, and when he looks up Bruces stern gaze has softened again. "I wanted to know who Superman was, so I found out. It's that easy. Honestly you don't need to worry. Luthors a moron and your bumbling country boy act is very effective. In fact even with video evidence of you vanishing before Superman sightings, the discarded cheap suits I've found in alleys and you being identical I still wasn't sure until our little bathroom rendevous." He walks his fingers up Clarks chest, tracing his S symbol before tilting his chin up. "It's quite lucky that you ended up so.. affected by me just looking at you." His voice is a low rumble, eyes starting to sparkle with lust as he stares into Clarks wide eyes. "It made it easy to get you alone, and gave me a convinient way to check under your clothes." Clarks eyes widen and then he groans. "I am such an idiot." 

  Bruce chuckles, the low sweet sound of it stirring something inside Clark. "Only when you're horny. And before you ask, I didn't just offer to give you a blow job to peek inside your clothes. You're also built like an ox and just my type. Not to mention I have some, ah, reasons for wanting to distract the gossip magazines with 'secret' affairs with men." Clark is mesmerized, staring into those beautiful eyes, feeling that tight round ass wiggle against the growing bulge in his suit He can barely hear what Bruce is saying over his own pounding heartbeat. "I saw and felt your suit under your shirt, and I saw it again when we were kissing in the old wing today. That goofy country boy thing isn't all an act. Is it?" Clark shakes his head numbly as Bruce ghosts his lips up his neck. "You are so shy when you get turned on, it's adorable." And then he kisses him. 

    Clark groans as Bruces soft lips press against his and his hot tongue slides into his mouth. Bruces hands are everywhere, in Clarks hair and pulling his suit off. Clark is sprawled back in the lounge chair, topless, as Bruce kisses hungrily down his neck. If Clark were human, his neck would be ravaged with bruises and teeth marks. His hands slide from Bruces hips to cup his lovely ass, gripping it tightly as Bruce groans. Clark , knowing this won't stop here and unwilling to fuck outside, flies them up to his room through a window he left open for his return, and lays Bruce on the bed.

    Bruces pupils are blown wide. Heart racing loud enough that you don't need super hearing to hear it. Clark chuckles and pins Bruce down to the bed gently. Hovering over him, just to watch Bruce squirm. "You like it when I fly? Does it excite you to be with an alien?" He whispers into Bruce's ear and bites the lobe gently. Bruce groans. "You're a little adrenaline junkie aren't you? Just dying to fuck a super human, someone who could crush you with the," He kisses his jaw, "slightest touch?" Bruce leans up and slams their lips together.