Author's Note

Author's note: This story is not for the faint of heart. This story contains nudity, sex, and gore, extensive swearing, and extreme violence. If you can't handle it, click off now or be prepared.

There are accounts of racism and religions that do not exist. Please don't start a cult worshipping the beings in this book (DM me!)

In this book, if you find any similarities to any real-world people, that is purely coincidental.

Rule 1: People under the LGBTQ umbrella are prominent in this story. I do not want to see any fights about it in the comments, leave it to DM's with me. If I do see it in the comments, I will report it to Wattpad HQ and delete the comment afterward. I am neutral to any groups and I respect any and all genders as a normal human being should.

The book is targeted to mess with your mind and make you see the world from a different point of view. Your morals and ideals may be questioned and thrown into question while reading this, so be cautious. 

This book does not support, or condemn, any political regime or political group. This book is for entertainment purposes only. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about it, DM if you think it will violate rule 1.

Cover art is editted by me but images are stock. The drawings in the book are created by NintendoJedi, me, or  found on the internet (props to the original artists, your works are beautiful)

If you are an artist who drew any art you see in this book and do not wish for it to be in it, DM me and I will be happy to take it down or reach a compromise.

If you're interested in drawing any characters, DM me. I won't be able to pay money (as of yet), but I can do a favor back if you want, so long as the favor is within reason.

Thank you and I hope you have a fun time reading "Annedis: The Planet of Beauty and Destruction"