29. You know each other?

The weekend was finally here and Noor was really excited to meet Adam sister and niece

The weekend was finally here and Noor was really excited to meet Adam sister and niece. She had talked to her on the phone a few times when Adam was talking to her but meeting her in person was something else.

"Don't be nervous" Adam said as he squeezed her thighs while their where in the car on there way to Manchester.

"What if she doesn't like me?" Noor asked worriedly

"Who wouldn't like someone as adorable, nice, funny and sexy as you" He said as he moved his hand closer and closer between her thighs.

"Adam" She wanted it so sound like a warning but it came out more of a moan than anything. Making Adam only chuckle in respond before he moved his hand.

And to his surprise Noor whimpered a little making him laugh out loud before taking her hand and kiss it.

"We'll continue this later I promise."

———————-
They finally arrived after a long and ride. They stopped in front of a beautiful house right outside Manchester City.

They house wasn't too fancy or big but it definitely was beautiful

They house wasn't too fancy or big but it definitely was beautiful. It had large reflective windows and a double wood door. And the best part was the middle size garden around the house, with a small playground.

"Their house is so cute mashallah" Noor said in amusement while they walked hand in hand after parking the car inside the gate.

"Yeah! My brother-in-law, designed it" Adam explained

"Oo! Is he an architect?" Noor asked amused.

Before she got an answer the front door opened and a small body ran toward them.

"Mamo Adam " The cute little girl ran as fast as she could into Adams open arms

" Mari Jan " Adam said as she picked her of and gave her a big hug as kisses all over her small face. Making her giggle, Noor smiled to herself while looking at how cute they looked.

Is this how he's gonna be with our kids someday.

As the little girl stoped giggling her gaze moved to Noor how stood in her place admiring them with a sweet smile.

"Do you know how this is?" Adam asked Lila as he wrapped and arm around Noors waist bringing the two girls closer together.

Layla shook her head and hid her little face in Adams nack, taking a little peek at Noor. Making both Adam and Noor chucked at her shy behaviour.

"She is my wife, it means we got married " Adam explained excitedly

"No! Me and you gwanna gwet married" Lila said in her cute angry voice. Make Adam laugh at her and give her a few more kisses.

The little girl looked absolutely adorable in her fluffy pink dress. She had tow piggy tails holding up her back curly hair. Noor had seen a couple of photos of Layla, so she wasn't shocked when she saw the girl's beautiful dark skin, because she knew Adam's brother-in-law was back. To be fair that was the only information she knew about him.

"Baby how many times have I told you not to run outside without shoes" Came the sweet voice of Zehra from the front door, calling for her daughter.

Noor's attention was instantly drown to the voice, exited to finally meet Adams sister. But to her surprise the woman look nothing like she had imagined.

To be fair Adam and his little sister looked really similar, both tall, same eye colour, same hair colour. Just similar in general. But Zehra looked nothing like them, she was a lot shorter than them, with a lot lighter hair, and most shocking she look... asian?

Adam had little Layla in one arm and took Noors hand in the other and walked to the front door.

"Salamu alaykum, Finally! I have been waiting so long to meet the girl that stole my brothers heart" Zehra said excitedly as she hugged Noor tightly after close the front door.

Noor as usual blushed and shyed away as she said her Salam

"And ofcourse my baby brother"

"Api!" Adam said happy as he hugged his sister tightly.

Noor was still admiring the cute moments between Adam and his sister when a large figure walk down the stairs. Noor's eyes got wider as she saw who it was.

"Isaac? " Came Noors shocked and confused voice as she looked at the 6,2 black man in front of her. A man she knew very well, a man she considered a big brother.

" Good to see you again okhti (sister)" Isaac said with a smile and a not so shocked voice. Because he knew, he knew who she was and most importantly he knew she was coming today.

Both Adam and Zehra look between the two of them confused

" you know each other?" Adam asked both confused and shocked as he wrapped an arm around his wife possessively.

————————
Please Vote & comment 🙏🏼